Gta 5 - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Gta 5

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #136
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor View Post

Nooooooo. First, I'm on vacation until the 2nd, and I have early access to the Beta of Battlefield 4 on my PC starting on the 1st too. (Bought a new laptop exclusively for that damn game!) Too many games, too many...#firstworldproblems
I have early access to beta too. I also work that day AND hockey season starts that day. What the **** haha.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #137
Scram
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hockey season Trumps a lot!
Scram is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #138
Pierre_r

1989 XJ Cherokee 

Drove a little to fast, crashed in to a low wall and came flying out thru the windshield right in to the front of a bus... Did not survive that.
also went offroading with a truck hauling a fueltanker and then rolled it down the mountain, survived that and then a mountain lion got me...
Pierre_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #139
apayne
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre_r View Post
Drove a little to fast, crashed in to a low wall and came flying out thru the windshield right in to the front of a bus... Did not survive that.
also went offroading with a truck hauling a fueltanker and then rolled it down the mountain, survived that and then a mountain lion got me...
I started reading this thinking I was in the what you did to your tj thread.. I got a little nervous!
Unread 09-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #140
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hahahaha yes!

image-482763792.jpg
Unread 09-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #141
nwiTJdave

Scored a leer jet today, only to get shot down by a tank and a helicopter.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 08:54 AM   #142
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Look away if you dont want a spoiler

I have got to a point where I dont know what I can do. All three guys show no more missions except trevor who shows that I can go to the B in the middle of the city but when I get there, there is nothing/no one to meet. The last mission I did was with Mike and it was the first B mission (maybe I havent completed it yet???). I have the submarine that I got for the next big mission and I think I am supposed to get another vehicle or something before I start it, but the game is not prompting me for the other item to steal. The other two have no missions showing on their maps and I have met everyone at the "?" so far. The map is basically empty and I am at the 30% right now. Any suggestions? I own about 1-3 properties per guy. There is a tiny bit of the map unexplored to the upper right and middle (on some mountain tops). All races are completed, hunting, flying.... Am I missing something?
Unread 09-30-2013, 08:58 AM   #143
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw
Look away if you dont want a spoiler

I have got to a point where I dont know what I can do. All three guys show no more missions except trevor who shows that I can go to the B in the middle of the city but when I get there, there is nothing/no one to meet. The last mission I did was with Mike and it was the first B mission (maybe I havent completed it yet???). I have the submarine that I got for the next big mission and I think I am supposed to get another vehicle or something before I start it, but the game is not prompting me for the other item to steal. The other two have no missions showing on their maps and I have met everyone at the "?" so far. The map is basically empty and I am at the 30% right now. Any suggestions? I own about 1-3 properties per guy. There is a tiny bit of the map unexplored to the upper right and middle (on some mountain tops). All races are completed, hunting, flying.... Am I missing something?
You must be missing something. At that point I was about 75% done and hadnt done races or any past-times.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 09:32 AM   #144
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie View Post
You must be missing something. At that point I was about 75% done and hadnt done races or any past-times.
Maybe I did? I havent dont anything on the internet yet at all. And really nothing in the water beside the stealing the sub. Maybe I am still in the mission and that is why nothing is showing up?? Is there a way to check that out?
Unread 09-30-2013, 10:21 AM   #145
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw
Maybe I did? I havent dont anything on the internet yet at all. And really nothing in the water beside the stealing the sub. Maybe I am still in the mission and that is why nothing is showing up?? Is there a way to check that out?
in the pause menu you can look at mission status if you're in the middle of the mission, also you can go back and read previous conversations.
Unread 09-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #146
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Thanks.
Unread 10-01-2013, 02:10 AM   #147
brandon789
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Has anyone else noticed those merryweather jeeps are essentially 2wd? I've never gotten the front tires to spin while I can in other 4x4s such as Trevor's truck. Also it seemed to struggle going up the mountain, it was equally as difficult as the 2wd buggy.
brandon789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 02:28 AM   #148
Josef86
1996 ZJ 

I beat the storyline way too fast. Now I own all of the properties except the golf club.

Fun game though. Helped me get through being immobile for a few weeks after a car accident and surgeries.
Josef86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #149
1997_Sport
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Just got an email saying my xbox live expired!
Unread 10-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #150
98ZJLTD
1998 ZJ 

Just got it on saturday, havnt played GTA since vice city lol. Lovin it so far!

My build thread- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...hread-1557637/
98ZJLTD is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.