JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   Gta 5 (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/gta-5-a-1595009/)

Cherokeekid88 09-17-2013 08:01 AM

Gta 5
 
Anyone got it? played it? gonna get it?
I am not a huge gamer by any means but there are certain titles I get excited about. GTA is such an amazing series and I am super excited to play this one.
5:00 cannot come soon enough!

bhikku 09-17-2013 08:04 AM

Gonna wait until it's on XBL, i burnt out a disc drive from playing iv too much, lol.

WhiteOut 09-17-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhikku (Post 16077113)
Gonna wait until it's on XBL, i burnt out a disc drive from playing iv too much, lol.

Heard a few rumors that it needs the disc support to run properly, not too sure thought.

Mine should be arriving tomorrow since I pre-ordered. Too bad I won't be home until the middle of October. But I do have 9 days off work to play lol.

bhikku 09-17-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteOut (Post 16086001)
Heard a few rumors that it needs the disc support to run properly, not too sure thought.

Mine should be arriving tomorrow since I pre-ordered. Too bad I won't be home until the middle of October. But I do have 9 days off work to play lol.

If that's true and it won't ever be on xbl, then i'll probably just end up picking up a retail copy of it. I'll have to keep an eye on the marketplace for it.

Chris_ 09-17-2013 03:26 PM

In fable, the dog finds treasure, in medal of honor, the dog finds bad guys, only in GTA will your dog pass up an enemy to hump another dog. Some dude on a motorcycle just flipped me off as I drove by. This game is ridiculous.

bono426 09-17-2013 03:28 PM

The game is awesome. So many JK's in it.

PhilipJ 09-17-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteOut (Post 16086001)
Heard a few rumors that it needs the disc support to run properly, not too sure thought.

You can install the play disc to a USB flash drive; it will perform just as well as running with the disc in. Installing both discs to the HDD results in too much seek time, leading to texture pop-in. Or you can install both discs on two USB's if your HDD is full.

PM Thor 09-17-2013 07:07 PM

I hit a deer and think I saw a bobcat too. I'm not too into this series but this game is pretty ridiculous....anybody "fought the aliens" yet? Ha.

Chris_ 09-17-2013 08:32 PM

I stole a jeep and went on all the off road trails. Then I stole a truck towing a boat. Then I found a beach and unloaded the boat and took that for a spin. Got bored and ran over a jet skiier and stole his ride. I took the blimp to the top of the mountain, went sightseeing until I stole a dirt bike to go on more off road trails. One of these days I'm gonna play the story.

Have you guys seen the trailer park ghetto? Stealing police cars in this game is a lot harder than before.

WhiteOut 09-17-2013 08:33 PM

I hate you all. That is all.

apayne 09-17-2013 08:41 PM

so much fun! the jeep is very poorly executed in the game though. i got stuck on a rock with no wheels touching the ground. :(

Chris_ 09-17-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apayne (Post 16099137)
so much fun! the jeep is very poorly executed in the game though. i got stuck on a rock with no wheels touching the ground. :(

There is a volkswagen dune buggy and a Toyota pickup that are jacked up and can do some good off roading. There are tons of trails on the north end of the map that run along the river.

BamaJeepman21 09-17-2013 09:37 PM

This game is ridiculous. It's literally real life crammed into a video game.

PM Thor 09-17-2013 09:38 PM

PS, don't fly the blimp over the military camp, they will quickly make you Hindenberg that one....which was pretty cool to see.

apayne 09-17-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_ (Post 16100697)

There is a volkswagen dune buggy and a Toyota pickup that are jacked up and can do some good off roading. There are tons of trails on the north end of the map that run along the river.

There's also a huge lifted ford or Chevy that makes the yota look like a low rider! Very fun to drive around.


The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.