Got burglarized for the 3rd time today ..HELP! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Got burglarized for the 3rd time today ..HELP!

LJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off RoadEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 01-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #61
5artist5
1972 CJ5 

What you need are some claymores!

72 CJ5 258-3spd d30-d20-d44
[QUOTE=Bsktbll109;6293409]Does your rearend guy do gears?[/QUOTE]
5artist5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010, 03:23 PM   #62
jeepin01tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

yeah the issue is that someone is watching my house and noticing when i leave and when stuff is dropped off. Stake out is in the near future ..
jeepin01tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #63
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

What you need to do is rig an ink bomb to a box, this way it goes off when they open it. Same basic idea they use at banks with money, except that I think has a distance fuse? I think you'd want it to go off when the box is opened, or maybe have it remote controlled so about 45 seconds after the kid takes the box inside, you pop it. If you do this, you could maybe even rig it to the top of the box and put the fake delivery papers over it. I'd imagine if you did it right, when you hit the button it would have a small pop which would blow the papers off of it, and emit enough ink to give him something to explain to mommy and daddy.

Or, line the inside of the box with plastic and put a smoke bomb with a slowly burning fuse inside. Light it before you go to work, and set it out on your porch. Let it burn all day, and hopefully he'll grab it, take it home, then cut it open in his house.

[QUOTE=JeepinSurprise;10042634]Did you really think you were getting a cushy/dry ride when you bought a vehicle with DRAINS on the inside?!?![/QUOTE]
_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #64
ryanwhiteaker

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleestrada64 View Post
anybody can get around a dog but nobody messes with a lion

haha "you know you cant raise your voice like that when the lion's around"
TRADED IN - '07 WK Limited 5.7L - OME HD kit l Rusty's .25" strut spacer l 255/75R17 l Spidertrax spacers all around l Powerwire l K&N CAI l JK MOAB black wheels l Rola Rack with Yakima spare tire mount system l 4xGuard belly skid l 4xGuard Rocker Guards
335I M Sport (e93) - plenty of mods so far :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
it appears that REAL Jeeps leak fluids everywhere, spend more time parked in pieces than being driven, rust completely through the floor boards, gauges don't work, heaters don't work etc...
ryanwhiteaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #65
rmb2485
2004 TJ Wrangler 

When I was in college there was a little mom-and-pop shipping store in town. You could use them as your shipping address and they would sign for packages, then just charge you $1 per package when you came to pick them up. I bet there are places like that in most towns if you just look for them.
rmb2485 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.