Got burglarized for the 3rd time today ..HELP! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Got burglarized for the 3rd time today ..HELP!

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSave 15% in XT's Pre-Black Friday Event!

Unread 01-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #31
sitdwnandhngon
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepin01tj View Post
All my ups packages come around 6 in the afternoon. Could be the same **** kids that stole my dog a few months ago. Only reason i got the dog back was because the whole neighborhood was looking for him and a neighbor saw a kid coming to visit somebody that lives around me with the dog in his car..What a moron!
I would of had to kill someone. If I ever had my dog stolen and found the person that did it I would feel just like a family member was taken.

Just thinking about it makes me mad. God we need some more old west justice. If punks saw two or three of their friends get hung till dead for taking **** that isn't theirs I bet it would stop fast and in a hurry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northjeep View Post
4.2 has 0.2 more!
sitdwnandhngon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #32
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitdwnandhngon View Post
I would of had to kill someone. If I ever had my dog stolen and found the person that did it I would feel just like a family member was taken.

Just thinking about it makes me mad. God we need some more old west justice. If punks saw two or three of their friends get hung till dead for taking **** that isn't theirs I bet it would stop fast and in a hurry.
x2.

10stupidchar
vindicated is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #33
jeepin01tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesher420 View Post
I do believe there is a no-drop off list that you can be on. But that sucks if the depot in 45min. away. And, you shouldn't have to worry about it.

OP- Set out a fake UPS box with industrial blueing on the back/side of box. Then look around the neighborhood for the d-bag with blue hands. Used to do this when we were kids to our pumpkins at halloween. Worked every time.
i might do the crap and blueing.. best of both worlds. But the thing is that i have always had ups packages dropped and its not something i should be worrying about. Guess im going to start though.
jeepin01tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 09:49 PM   #34
sitdwnandhngon
1987 YJ Wrangler 

And on a similar note. Boy I love my guns. I have one stashed in almost every room. And the kicker is they are all decoys. The loaded one is next to my bed.

Actually they aren't stashed, they are tucked in corners so I can run out the door and go hunting fast. But none of them are loaded and the ammo is in my closet.

If you do the **** in a box, make sure it's human ****. That's the worst kind in my opinion. I could deal with a dog crap in a box, but a nasty lumberjack **** in a box would be terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northjeep View Post
4.2 has 0.2 more!
sitdwnandhngon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #35
jbrem
2005 WK 

Leave fake packages on your doorstep. Sit secluded with your weapon of choice. You know the drill.

EDIT: I was beat to it apparently...
jbrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 10:00 PM   #36
Hesher420
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Only problem with s**t in a box is that it may find its way back to your house outside the box!

**'06 Blacked Out LJ**

> > > LJ Owners Group < < <

Black Jeep Society
"We are one. One society. Digitless."
"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Hesher420 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 10:02 PM   #37
warrior99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm kind of hoping this turns into a thread very much like the pirate4x4 one about the guys coworkers who were stealing his nuts and soda out of his fridge. Keep us updated on what your planning to do and if you find out where they live... EDIT: cant figure out why my picture wont show up. if it doesn't work its a pic of a burning house

[z] . [z]--O-[z]

Last edited by warrior99; 01-06-2010 at 10:32 PM..
warrior99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #38
jeepin01tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemanJB View Post
Leave fake packages on your doorstep. Sit secluded with your weapon of choice. You know the drill.

EDIT: I was beat to it apparently...
Might pull out the ol' paintball gun. Havent shot it in a while... freeze some paintballs..put on the camo ..sit quietly in the woods next to the house and go ***hole hunting.
Unread 01-06-2010, 10:04 PM   #39
jeepin01tj
2001 TJ Wrangler 

haha i knew the burning house was coming eventually
Unread 01-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #40
jbrem
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepin01tj View Post
Might pull out the ol' paintball gun. Havent shot it in a while... freeze some paintballs..put on the camo ..sit quietly in the woods next to the house and go ***hole hunting.
This does work. My paintball gun was my home protection device in high school...can't tell you how many people I lit up trying to TP our house. I lived in a pretty secluded area, so there were MANY perfect hiding spots.

...but if you don't want this guy stealing your **** anymore, the sound of a pump action 12 gauge sliding should get your point across.
jbrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #41
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

EDIT: I am not sure if this is legal... nevermind, dont want to get in trouble.. ha ha
vindicated is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #42
_Kyle_
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboarder View Post
This is precisely why you do not have things delivered to your home. Get a PO Box for mail, and have anything sent via UPS, FedEX, DHL, etc. addressed to the terminal and "HOLD FOR CUSTOMER PICKUP. CALL XXX-XXX-XXXX". I do it. Never lost a package. Ever.
Or have them go to your work.

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2010, 11:51 PM   #43
MontyTJ02
2008 JK Wrangler 

I have a 3 season porch on the front of my parents house. All my packages get sent there with a note for the delivery service.
"Please leave package on the INSIDE of the front PORCH. NOT on the front STEPS. Thanks"

My brother and I ordered a few pairs of sunglasses from Oakley and they got taken off the steps by some kid. The box Oakley shipped them in was white with big giant logos on the sides. Of course tehe kid knew what was in there. My brother saw the delivery time on his phone and was driving home and 2 streets away saw a kid walking down the street with the box. Pulled over and grabbed the box. There was $200 in sunglasses in there.
FireFighter's Jeep Club #84

I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.

Im getting tired of thinking...guess I'll do some wishful drinking.
MontyTJ02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2010, 12:15 AM   #44
_Kevin
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You should get a kill box

Military Technology / Videos | Israel installs automated kill towers on its borders | Military technology and military videos

Also, justice would be swift if anyone ever even as much as tried to take one of my dogs... You know, besides the fact that a 90lb German Shepherd would be eating their faces off. She's not too stranger friendly, especially if you try to touch her or the pup we've got when we're not standing with her

[QUOTE=JeepinSurprise;10042634]Did you really think you were getting a cushy/dry ride when you bought a vehicle with DRAINS on the inside?!?![/QUOTE]
_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2010, 12:19 AM   #45
TimeConsumer
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesher420 View Post
Only problem with s**t in a box is that it may find its way back to your house outside the box!
And to the comment about human **** vs. dog/animal ****... why discriminate? Get together a sampler of various ****, and if anyone remembers the joke can of nuts? When the ******bag opens the box, your sampler pack is on them and not back at your house.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.