Gobi Rack - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Gobi Rack

JK Front Axle TrussARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 11-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #1
medicjeeper90
2014 JK Wrangler 

Gobi Rack

Im new on this forum, just got my JK less than a month ago. I really need a roof rack for my jeep as I whitewater kayak and paddle board. I've been reading old threads on here and it seems like gobi makes the nicest rack. So do any of you guys have gobi racks and if so do you think it would work well with hauling kayaks and surf boards? And how well do you like your gobi rack?

medicjeeper90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #2
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I have a Gobi rack on my xj for about 8 years now and still love it,they are a bit pricey but I have hauled everything from a two person kayak to 5 sheets of half inch 4'x8' plywood,to many bags of luggage for vacation.
Unread 11-18-2013, 06:14 AM   #3
medicjeeper90
2014 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the info! I think I'm gonna go with their stealth model. They seem to be the best rack you can buy for a wrangler.
medicjeeper90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.