Girls are sh#tty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Girls are sh#tty

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 10-27-2005, 02:07 AM   #1
Nater018

Girls are sh#tty

So my girlfriend dumped me on Friday. We went out for over a year. I did every thing in my power to please that woman and she kicked me to the curb. F@ck her, I did so much for her and this is what I get.

[SIZE=1]1994 [COLOR=navy][B]BLUE[/B][/COLOR] YJ 4.0 5spd, RE 4.5 Extreme Duty w/ [COLOR=yellow]OLD MAN EMU shocks[/COLOR] , [COLOR=darkred]WARN[/COLOR] front/rear swing away bumper, Gibson stainless headers/Banks front pipe/no cat/Dynomax Super Turbo catback, [COLOR=Orange]BUSHWACKER[/COLOR] cut-out fender flares, the list goes on...[/SIZE]
[B]Pics of[/B] [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2137213/1][B][COLOR=Navy]N8S YJ[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
[URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1649608&posted=1#post1649608]Skydiver's Jeep Club[/URL] Member #2

"Man, I'd love to set up shop in her crotch"--Chuck
Nater018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 02:09 AM   #2
NEWtoTHEjeepLIF
Web Wheeler

You are better off without her.....

Good ridance to bad rubbish....

Now when you screw three girls you won't be cheating.....

She was a Hoe!......

Think about it how ever you want.....Just remember Your Jeep can never dump you,(She will just break down in the middle of a trail and make you walk home!)
NEWtoTHEjeepLIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 03:05 AM   #3
balloo93
Little Red Menace

1993 XJ Cherokee 

Think of this relationship as the first time you went hunting for squirrels. you've learned what the thrill of the hunt is and you've learned what to look for, how to get it, and when to pull the trigger. That time and season is over, now start hunting big game.

Learn what they like, what they need, and what they want but don't ask for. You can't control game, but you can learn from the behavior and make an better guess at what they will do. Every time you miss, don't think of it as failure, you're learning how to compensate.

You learn little to nothing from suceeding, not suceeding is where the knowledge is learned.

Specs in Profile.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/325707/1
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2406854/1
balloo93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 06:16 AM   #4
paroxysym
2007 WK 

maybe its because you drive a yj? j/k dude. sorry to hear that, i know how it feels. makes you wanna crack a skull or something after making sacrifices only to have them blow up in your face. there is another chick out there, that will appreciate you more than she did...
Unread 10-27-2005, 06:20 AM   #5
LoneJeeper
i wear foil underwear too

1999 TJ Wrangler 

i think it's because you did everything to please her. how is she supposed to change you if you're perfect?

I was dumped once because I wasn't "Assertive enough" . I thought I was being nice.

lj
Unread 10-27-2005, 06:52 AM   #6
unrefined

Dude, go bang her best friend and you wont think girls suck anymore.
[color=blue]Air Force Jeep Club Member #10[/color]
unrefined is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 06:57 AM   #7
workinprogress
Children's books?

Sometimes the sucking is the best part.
Merry Wacko Jeep club member #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
Dear workinprogress,

Ye barely know each other but is it me you're looking for? Cause I wonder where you are and I wonder what you do. Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
workinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 07:10 AM   #8
BlaineWasHere
BecauseRacecar

Welcome to life!
Unread 10-27-2005, 07:22 AM   #9
NOTQUITEMUSASHI
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrefined
Dude, go bang her best friend and you wont think girls suck anymore.
X2 it is the best revenge, EVER. You may find her friend sucks better then your ex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonejeeper
i think it's because you did everything to please her. how is she supposed to change you if you're perfect?
I also agree, you cant give into everything they want. If you do they will walk all over you and then the wont respect you and then will dump you 'cuz you're a nancy. Women want a man, not a servant!
Yellow Jeep Club Member #91
CSA Jeepers Association Member#2
MERRY WACKO JEEP CLUB MEMBER #1
I BUILT MY OWN JEEP JEEP CLUB MEMBER #91
Apathetic jeep club for people who don't care about people who don't give a rats a$$ about people who have an apathetic jeep club jeep club club member # f this
RE 2.5XD + .5 shackles
ho-made f & r bumpers
bfg mt 33", 4.10's D30 xjD44
Quote:
Originally Posted by firecord
NOTQUITEMUSASHI and tcourdin, TJVigilante might not like you guys, BUT I LOVE YOU! Can we have a 3 way? :rofl:
NOTQUITEMUSASHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 08:05 AM   #10
Moose_God
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nater018
F@ck her, I did so much for her and this is what I get.
That's the spirit, boy-o! Now go bang some drunken hoes to make you feel better!
94 Cherokee Sport 4wd (converted from 2wd), AW4, NP231 w/SYE, 6" bastard lift, RC drop brackets, IRO trackbar, 33x12.5 Goodyear MTRs, HDoffroad subframe connectors, prerunner front bumper, homebrew rear bumper, flowmaster 40, 96 booster swap., upgraded headlight harness, 4.56 gears (finally!!!)
Moose_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 08:27 AM   #11
rwt2006
2007 KJ Liberty 

Your too good for her, she made your jeep look tacky!!!

cmon chear up, she wasn't that great if she broke up with a jeeper
rwt2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 08:50 AM   #12
red99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
So my girlfriend dumped me on Friday. We went out for over a year. I did every thing in my power to please that woman and she kicked me to the curb. F@ck her, I did so much for her and this is what I get.
nice guys finish last....too nice, and she'll find someone else. You have to be somewhat of an *******...its the truth
Unread 10-27-2005, 09:06 AM   #13
TellyDSP
Poland and PPV!!!!
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by red99tj
You have to be somewhat of an *******...its the truth
I guessed you missed the memo that most girls, whether they know it or not, want to be treated like *****. Just another thing I'll never understand about women.

SIRA4x4 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples
n00bs bashing n00bs, it's a pitifull thing.
TellyDSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 09:07 AM   #14
homerscj7

Quote:
I did every thing in my power to please that woman....
*******, someday you will learn

Now go nail her best friend, sister, mother and grandmother
Unread 10-27-2005, 09:16 AM   #15
Xrossed

If you have any nudes of her post them in the members section and notify on this thread..... You'll feel better after that for sure.

If she has a hot mom... Bang her mom, Then bang her sister and then bang her friends... Basically bang any hole in her family or around her....

In the end know this... She probablyhad a great ***... but its not the only ***. Dont ever get hung up on a broad to the point of madness. Women can suck. I used to fight this fight everyday then I got older and now I simply roll with it.... IF I ever get dumped, I'll laugh, drink a beer and then go bang a stripper until I find the "next" girl.

This usually translates to women that I cant be hurt so they stick around longer.... which is true....It seems the more you fight to keep it, the harder it gets... just sit back and relax and say "F" -it" surprisingly chicks dig this quality in a dude.

It wasnt until I got older and developed a "i dont give a -=-=-=-=" attitude that the Poon rolled in like a Tsunami.
Xrossed is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.