Girl Scout cookies - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Girl Scout cookies

NEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.comEnd of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-26-2010, 06:36 AM   #31
timmyt
2006 LJ Wrangler 

this year they gave my daughter 24 boxes and said sell them. no order form. so now i have all these boxes of cookies in the house and i can't stop eating them. the ****ty thing is that they only gave us 2 boxes of the caramel delights and they are gone.

timmyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 08:09 AM   #32
GrimJeeper91
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Time for this favorite...

YouTube - Rude Girl Scout

And yes this IS a repost, but it's that time of year.
'91 YJ 4.O, Auto, Rr. D60 w/ 35 Spline Alloy USA Axles & Detriot Locker, Fr. D30 True-Trac, 4.56's, 4.5" Deaver Springs, Bilstein 5100's, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's on MT classic II's, Detroit Locker, Vanco Big Brakes, Booster & Master, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE & TW's DS's, Teraflex Belly Up, Rocker Guards...
GrimJeeper91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.