Getting impatient with seller - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Getting impatient with seller

Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 04-20-2009, 06:42 PM   #16
gatorayde
1999 WJ 

It's my fault I got a $230 paper weight, right, that logic makes sense

The seller even told me it was fine before shipping it out, so yes, I did ask if anything was wrong with it. I paid for something that was functional and received something that wasn't. I'm sure you'd be happy if the same thing happened to you

And I'm in the middle of taking the double cardon apart, U joints are cheap and I may as well keep it. It still doesn't change the fact that the seller sucks.

gatorayde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #17
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorayde View Post
It's my fault I got a $230 paper weight, right, that logic makes sense

The seller even told me it was fine before shipping it out, so yes, I did ask if anything was wrong with it. I paid for something that was functional and received something that wasn't. I'm sure you'd be happy if the same thing happened to you

And I'm in the middle of taking the double cardon apart, U joints are cheap and I may as well keep it. It still doesn't change the fact that the seller sucks.
ok if seller said everything was good (which you didnt say untill now) then yes the seller sucks and i take back my comments,

also $230 isnt a good deal, i only paid $250 for a new one with all spicer parts

Looking to swap my 4" springs for your 2-3" springs. PM for details.
RnEmOvr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2009, 06:52 PM   #18
gatorayde
1999 WJ 

Yep, he said it was OK before he shipped it, leaving fedex to blame (which I doubt, it was in 4" of bubble wrap and I doubt U joints crack that easily).

$230 is a good deal, it's $400+ from tom wood.
Unread 04-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #19
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

ehh TW is over rated, mine has same parts, same warranty and can have it repaired same day (if needed but i do my own work), no shipping, i called them monday and picked it up on way home from work on tue,

Unread 04-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #20
gatorayde
1999 WJ 

I agree, my carolina driveline DS I have in now (only good for 3-4" though, that's why I jumped on the TW) is way beefier than this TW. The only thing I like about the TW compared to the carolina is the spline is a little thicker and the whole thing is painted. My carolina is already rusting a bit at the one end.
Unread 04-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #21
RnEmOvr
Have Cummins, Will tow.

1999 TJ Wrangler 

that sucks, mine was painted, gloss but still painted

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.