Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Funny Movie Quotes

4K views 89 replies 69 participants last post by  jeepster425 
#1 ·
Thought this might be entertaining. Everyone post up what you think is the funniest movie quote.

My quote from Step Brothers:

dad, we're men. That means a few things - we like to poop with the door open, we talk about getting "some", we go on riverboat gambling trips, and we make our own beef jerky. That's what we do, and now that is all wrecked.

"some" to keep things PG and family oriented

Lets here what you think is funny....

#31 ·
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. -wooderson from DAZED AND CONFUSED

#39 ·
Mike: Do you know the difference between a Big Mac and a Blow job?
Julie: UH.. no
Mike: Ok, Lets go to lunch.

Munny: I was lucky in the order, but then I guess I have always been lucky when it comes to killin

Jack: Give me the bat Wendy. Give me the ****in bat Wendy! Give me the ****in bat or I'll hit you so ****in hard you won't know whether to **** or wind your wristwatch!

Gimme back my baby you warthog from Hell.

#40 ·
From Blazing Saddles:
politician: What shall what shall we do?
cowboy (Slim Pickins): I got it, we'll do a number 6!
politician: Whats a number 6?
cowboy: Thats whe me and the boys go in the town, a hoopin' and hollering and we stampede all the cattle and shoot all the men folk!
politician: Good goood!...wait, you spare the women?
cowboy: OOh no sir, we rape the $#)? outa them later on at the number 6 dance and social!

#43 ·
Clerks 2 quotes. I don't think I can list them but I'm laughing just the same. :rofl:

#49 ·
Animal House:

D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
[thinks hard]
Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

#51 ·
The one I quote the most is "I'll go put some beer in a bucket" from Billy Madison. It truly works for any situation when you have to go do...anything.
It's not really a favorite though, just very quotable.

As a teacher, I quote 'The Breakfast Club' constantly too.

"Excuse me for a sec... (turns to other kid) What are you babbling about?"

"Questions?"
"Yeah. I got a question. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?"

"How come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up...IT'LL BE ANARCHY! It's outta my hands."

"Uh, Dick? Excuse me, Rich? Will milk be made available to us?"

Vernon: "What if your home, what if your family, what if your dope was on fire?"
Bender: "Impossible, sir. Its in Johnson's underwear."

"Do you think I'd speak for you? I don't even know your language."

#53 ·
kids.
Legless Man: I have no legs. I have no legs. I have no legs. I have no legs. May God bless you. I have no legs...
Casper: Mmmmm. Butterscotch, yo. That's the best.

boondock saints
Rocco: I killed your cat, you druggie *****.
Donna: God.
Rayvie: What?
Donna: Why?
Rocco: I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.

not funny but bad ***!!!
Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
[Murphy and Conner join II Duce behind Yakavetta]
Connor, Murphy, Il Duce: And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
Il Duce: In nomine Patri.
Connor: Et Fili.
Murphy: Spiritus Sancti.

#70 ·
boondock saints
Rocco: I killed your cat, you druggie *****.
Donna: God.
Rayvie: What?
Donna: Why?
Rocco: I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.
Rocco walks away: Burry the ****ing cat!

Superbad
Jules: You scratch our backs we'll scratch yours
Seth: Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my (substitute male reproductive organ).

#57 ·
" i step out of the shower, im looking good, i got a luscious v of hair going from my chest pubes down to my ball fro. she takes one look at me and says "omg now that ive had the old bull, now i want the young calf" and she grabs me by the wiener" -step brothers-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.