Fuel prices going up - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Fuel prices going up

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 02-19-2003, 11:07 AM   #1
sulaco

Fuel prices going up

There are some stations in my town that were selling regular gas at $2.05 a few days ago… the local Arco which averages about 20 cents less is selling there fuel at $1.80. Well I guess its time to get that bike operational again. Any of you guys looking at paying $2+ a gallon in your neck of the woods?

Unread 02-19-2003, 11:25 AM   #2
Invisible

It's anywhere from $1.50+/- (B.J.'s Wholesale Club) to $1.70+/- out here on the other coast.
Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-19-2003, 11:51 AM   #3
mxg342
1984 CJ7 

Filled up today about 50 mi out of Pittsburgh for 1.639 a gal.

Even though it isn't 2 bucks a gallon its still too damn high for me being that I drive 125 miles a day round trip to work. My truck gets about 17 mi/gal. So I'm spending about $12 a day to get to and from work!

That's an hour a day! No wonder I don't have any money
'84 CJ-7 Junkyard TBI 360/T18/D300, 4" 4WDH Lift, D44 front with ARB and HS/D44 Rear w/ Detroit, 4.56s, 36" Iroks, TFI, TJ flares, Homemade rocker guards and bumpers with swing out, Optima Yellow Top, M8000, York OBA, 6pt cage
"when you're up to your *** in alligators, it is hard to remember that your original intention is to drain the swamp"
mxg342 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.