Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Free detroit EZ locker for a D35 C clip. So cal only.

793 views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  baconinthesun 
#1 ·
Thats right gang you heard it right FREE. The only catch is is, you need to pull it and replace it with your open carrier. The locker has about 500 miles on it ; but unfortunatly it does not live up to my driving standards; I tow a lot.

BTW If you are not experienced in rear en work I will meet yo you at the shop of your choice.

#8 ·
yeah, me too, i don't know what the deal is. i found some posts saying he hated it tho. i'll see what we can return, i'm pretty sure we can return the carrier, but i'm guessing that he's going to be sending money this way for the rest of it.

if not, i'll just show up on his door step! lol
(not kidding)

#11 ·
Well....I think Joe's exact words were - "yeah, sounds good, we'll talk to you next week, after father's day".... That was a while ago now, wasn't it? When I said that I would gladly buy new bearings, shims, and even a carrier rather than reusing mine, he had no problems with the deal, but now it seems he won't return our phone calls.....interesting....

#13 ·
not sure where else he posts, don't really even know him actually. a friend told us about the locker and gave us his number. figured after he said he'd do it, we didn't really expect this to happen. i called him yesterday afternoon, and he hasn't called back yet. rick (likestogofast) works in the same small area code as joe's home phone, so stopping by isn't out of the question at all. we know that he posted on this board the nite before last - and we have a bunch of people on the lookout already for him.

thanks for your help, tho, guys. let us konw if you see him - or maybe he'll even respond to this post! we'd just like to get this thing worked out and behind us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.