Found Border Collie mix Northern Alabama - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Found Border Collie mix Northern Alabama

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-13-2014, 09:21 AM   #1
GunGal02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Found Border Collie mix Northern Alabama

I found a female Border Collie (mix), I have posted fliers, online ads, and contacted local shelters with no luck in finding her home. I have had her for a month now, have gotten her spayed and utd on shots. She is sweet and gentle, she gets along with other animals and loves kids. Due to my husband and I both working long hours, and I also take classes, we do not have the time she deserves. She needs a good home with lots of love. Any ideas on how to find her a home, I have been working with a local shelter, but they are unable to keep her on site due to lack of room. We need to find her a home soon. I'd be happy to send pictures to anyone interested or who may have suggestions on finding her a home.

unnamed.jpg

GunGal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2014, 09:56 AM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Post it over here too.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f335/
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2014, 10:33 AM   #3
GunGal02
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Thank I will do that.
GunGal02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.