The Forum Ban Game - Page 514 - JeepForum.com

 4Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #7696 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:12 AM
HurricaneRZA
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: FL
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andywear View Post
uno mas
You ARE RE_RE-BANNED BY ALMOST ALL CAPTIAL LeTTERS
Wtf?



YOU'RE ALL BANNED FOR THIS ATROCITY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureverydayXJ View Post
This is the most metal thing I have ever heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublins View Post
I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.
HurricaneRZA is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7697 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:25 AM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Banned because I'm soooooo incredibly close to cussing my ****ing bio prof out. Just saying.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #7698 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:32 AM
HurricaneRZA
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: FL
Posts: 2,303
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned because I'm soooooo incredibly close to cussing my ****ing bio prof out. Just saying.
Girls cursing is gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureverydayXJ View Post
This is the most metal thing I have ever heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublins View Post
I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.
HurricaneRZA is offline  
post #7699 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:33 AM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneRZA View Post
Girls cursing is gross
Banned because not always

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #7700 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:34 AM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneRZA

Girls cursing is gross
Banned because I usually don't curse. I think it's tacky, but she's seriously getting on my nerves. Like, I tried to talk to her after her lecture, and she told me "I don't have time to help you"...seriously? Wooow

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #7701 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned because I usually don't curse. I think it's tacky, but she's seriously getting on my nerves. Like, I tried to talk to her after her lecture, and she told me "I don't have time to help you"...seriously? Wooow
Banned for not going to a smaller school. All of my professors will help with any problems they can. Even if it doesn't pertain to their class.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #7702 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:35 AM
BigFire
Registered User
2002 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Black Hills
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned because I usually don't curse. I think it's tacky, but she's seriously getting on my nerves. Like, I tried to talk to her after her lecture, and she told me "I don't have time to help you"...seriously? Wooow
Banned for being a valley girl.

02' WJ, 4" Hybrid Lift, Custom Rub
BigFire is offline  
post #7703 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:37 AM
HurricaneRZA
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: FL
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152 View Post
Banned because not always
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152 View Post
Banned for not going to a smaller school. All of my professors will help with any problems they can. Even if it doesn't pertain to their class.
Banned for using pertain in a sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureverydayXJ View Post
This is the most metal thing I have ever heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublins View Post
I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.
HurricaneRZA is offline  
post #7704 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:38 AM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152

Banned for not going to a smaller school. All of my professors will help with any problems they can. Even if it doesn't pertain to their class.
Banned because your professors sound way better than mine. My bio prof literally reads the textbook to us during her lecture.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #7705 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:38 AM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneRZA View Post
Indeed.



Banned for using pertain in a sentence.
Banned for banning me for using the word "pertain", then using said word in your post about banning me. I think.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #7706 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned because your professors sound way better than mine. My bio prof literally reads the textbook to us during her lecture.
Banned because yeah, except when I had a professor who actually wrote the book. That wasn't fun.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #7707 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:40 AM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHJeepWJ

Banned for being a valley girl.
Banned because (I know this is out of order) I live in the middle of the Appalachian mountains, I'm the farthest thing from a valley girl there is. Lol

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #7708 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned because (I know this is out of order) I live in the middle of the Appalachian mountains, I'm the farthest thing from a valley girl there is. Lol
Banned because do you say Appalachian with a long "A" or short "A"

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #7709 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:48 AM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152

Banned because do you say Appalachian with a long "A" or short "A"
Banned because usually I say it with a short "a", but it really depends on the sentence the word is in.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #7710 of 22705 Old 10-18-2011, 11:50 AM
DrummerGirl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Escanaba
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex

Banned because usually I say it with a short "a", but it really depends on the sentence the word is in.
Banned cuz everyone says words different and either way is right

What don't kill you make you more strong - Metallica
DrummerGirl is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Forum game: This or That saharaTJ7638 General Discussion 532 11-27-2014 01:01 PM
New Forum Game: Click Here theNORMAN General Discussion 22 08-13-2012 10:23 PM
Forum Date:GAME saharaTJ7638 General Discussion 9 04-22-2011 04:05 PM
No help in 'Forum Help" forum, will try here JeeperDon General Discussion 6 02-16-2006 05:28 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome