The Forum Ban Game - Page 504 - JeepForum.com
 1Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #7546 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 12:56 AM
DrummerGirl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Escanaba
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediumdaddy
banned because there's no time for assumptions when zombies are involved!
Banned for talking about zombies :'(

What don't kill you make you more strong - Metallica
DrummerGirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #7547 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 01:14 AM
jrogers3350
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Whiteman AFB
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrummerGirl View Post
Banned for talking about zombies :'(
banned for only banning one of the people talking about zombies... they all deserve it....

"First off lets get one thing straight, my Jeep is not your SUV and your SUV is not my Jeep."
--2005-Pres. US Air Force Weapons loader 2w1/462
!!GOD BLESS THE TROOPS!!!!
jrogers3350 is offline  
post #7548 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 01:19 AM
mediumdaddy
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Town
Posts: 879
banned for wanting to ban us!

-If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!
Utah Jeepcrew #63
mediumdaddy is offline  
post #7549 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 02:39 AM
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler
 
Brent_f70's Avatar
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediumdaddy View Post
banned for wanting to ban us!
Banned for including me in your description of "Us"

6.7 HEMI, ProRock 60's, Atlas 4 speed t-case, on board air, Teraflex long arm plus ACOS, 37 inch Maxxis Trepadors, 5.38 gears, AEV bumper, Custom AEV hood, Warn 9.5, Nemesis aluminum sliders and fenders, Or-Fab front cage, Poly Performance rear cage, Hutchinson Beadlocks, PJ rear bumper, HD Teraflex track bars, tantrum rock lights, woods shafts, corbeau LG-1 seats, Chaser Trailer........TIME TO PLAY!!! Colorado Jeep Club member #177
Brent_f70 is offline  
post #7550 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 03:58 AM
mediumdaddy
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Town
Posts: 879
Banned for not wanting to be included.

-If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!
Utah Jeepcrew #63
mediumdaddy is offline  
post #7551 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:17 AM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Banned because I fell out of my Jeep this morning.

Sent from somewhere secret because I'm a ninja.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #7552 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:20 AM
jrogers3350
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Whiteman AFB
Posts: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned because I fell out of my Jeep this morning.
banned for changing the banning subject!

"First off lets get one thing straight, my Jeep is not your SUV and your SUV is not my Jeep."
--2005-Pres. US Air Force Weapons loader 2w1/462
!!GOD BLESS THE TROOPS!!!!
jrogers3350 is offline  
post #7553 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:23 AM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrogers3350

banned for changing the banning subject!
Banned because your point being...?

Sent from somewhere secret because I'm a ninja.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #7554 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:31 AM
Ripper3494
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Warrenville
Posts: 5,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned because your point being...?

Sent from somewhere secret because I'm a ninja.
Banned in agreement, this threads subject changes without warning every few minutes. As for falling out of your jeep

build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/9...-spud-1218315/
1994 yj stretched, locked and loaded - 6.0l vortec lq4, 4l60e, np231, Dana 44s 37" interco trxus m/t, 3.5" bds front leafs, double triangulated 4 link rear on xj front coils.
1997 ZJ limited - BONE stock
2003 tj - 4in skyjacker, 33" mickey thompsons
my on board alternator/welder write up
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/a...te-up-1301614/
my tj 1/2 doors on a yj write up
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/t...ation-1417686/
RC vs BDS
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/r...s-bds-1461555/
Ripper3494 is offline  
post #7555 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:32 AM
jrogers3350
Registered User
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Whiteman AFB
Posts: 38
banned for making me realize it's 8:30 in the morning, i just got home from work, and i'm too tired to have a point...

"First off lets get one thing straight, my Jeep is not your SUV and your SUV is not my Jeep."
--2005-Pres. US Air Force Weapons loader 2w1/462
!!GOD BLESS THE TROOPS!!!!
jrogers3350 is offline  
post #7556 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:33 AM
Ripper3494
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Warrenville
Posts: 5,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrogers3350 View Post
banned for making me realize it's 8:30 in the morning, i just got home from work, and i'm too tired to have a point...
banned because im back to square one....


build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/9...-spud-1218315/
1994 yj stretched, locked and loaded - 6.0l vortec lq4, 4l60e, np231, Dana 44s 37" interco trxus m/t, 3.5" bds front leafs, double triangulated 4 link rear on xj front coils.
1997 ZJ limited - BONE stock
2003 tj - 4in skyjacker, 33" mickey thompsons
my on board alternator/welder write up
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/a...te-up-1301614/
my tj 1/2 doors on a yj write up
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/t...ation-1417686/
RC vs BDS
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/r...s-bds-1461555/
Ripper3494 is offline  
post #7557 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:35 AM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper3494 View Post
banned because im back to square one....
Banned because I think it's time to step away from the Chevy engines, and because no one here will ever be this awesome.


Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #7558 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:35 AM
HurricaneRZA
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: FL
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex

Banned because that sucks. Why don't you like Miami drivers?

Sent from somewhere secret because I'm a ninja.
Because they can't drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152

Banned because you should be watching "Walking Dead" instead of being on here.

Super banned if you haven't read some of the graphic novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper3494

Banned in agreement, this threads subject changes without warning every few minutes. As for falling out of your jeep
banned because I quoted you

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureverydayXJ View Post
This is the most metal thing I have ever heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublins View Post
I always get people coming over and saying things like "I wish I knew how to do that," etc- but they don't realize- at some point I didn't know how to do it either- I had to figure it out.
HurricaneRZA is offline  
post #7559 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:37 AM
Ripper3494
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Warrenville
Posts: 5,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152 View Post
Banned because I think it's time to step away from the Chevy engines, and because no one here will ever be this awesome.

banned because im kind of past the point of no return and again banned for pure awesomeness

build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/9...-spud-1218315/
1994 yj stretched, locked and loaded - 6.0l vortec lq4, 4l60e, np231, Dana 44s 37" interco trxus m/t, 3.5" bds front leafs, double triangulated 4 link rear on xj front coils.
1997 ZJ limited - BONE stock
2003 tj - 4in skyjacker, 33" mickey thompsons
my on board alternator/welder write up
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/a...te-up-1301614/
my tj 1/2 doors on a yj write up
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/t...ation-1417686/
RC vs BDS
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/r...s-bds-1461555/
Ripper3494 is offline  
post #7560 of 22118 Old 10-17-2011, 07:40 AM
hawksfan
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: round rock
Posts: 155
Banned for thinking so highly of yourself.
hawksfan is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Forum game: This or That saharaTJ7638 General Discussion 532 11-27-2014 01:01 PM
New Forum Game: Click Here theNORMAN General Discussion 22 08-13-2012 10:23 PM
Forum Date:GAME saharaTJ7638 General Discussion 9 04-22-2011 04:05 PM
No help in 'Forum Help" forum, will try here JeeperDon General Discussion 6 02-16-2006 05:28 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome