The Forum Ban Game - Page 1003 - JeepForum.com

 4Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #15031 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned for being 21.
Banned;


Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #15032 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 08:38 PM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Banned; oh my god, thats adorable! That looked kinda like a kitten, but also like a baby sea lion. I want one.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #15033 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned; oh my god, thats adorable! That looked kinda like a kitten, but also like a baby sea lion. I want one.
Banned; that's....

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #15034 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 08:48 PM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152

Banned; that's....
Banned; yeah yeah.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #15035 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 08:52 PM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Self ban because I'm kind of thinking about changing my major...

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #15036 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 09:00 PM
ZMBJ33P
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Benson
Posts: 202
^banned for being wishy washy

<---------------------Is Female
ZMBJ33P is offline  
post #15037 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Self ban because I'm kind of thinking about changing my major...
Banned; to what and for why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMBJ33P View Post
^banned for being wishy washy
Banned for also and having an Alcohol based signature.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #15038 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 09:28 PM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152

Banned; to what and for why?

Banned for also and having an Alcohol based signature.
Banned; to photojournalism, or maybe just journalism...because apparently an English major will get me nowhere in life

Banned for being hypocritical.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #15039 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned; to photojournalism, or maybe just journalism...because apparently an English major will get me nowhere in life

Banned for being hypocritical.
Banned; you could be teacher?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #15040 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 09:39 PM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152

Banned; you could be "a" teacher?
Fify
Banned; I was originally planning to become a professor or a magazine editor...but idk, people always trash talk an English degree and say its soooo easy an won't help me in my professional life. I don't know, usually I don't care what people have to say about it, but EVERYONE has been saying it lately.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #15041 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Fify
Banned; I was originally planning to become a professor or a magazine editor...but idk, people always trash talk an English degree and say its soooo easy an won't help me in my professional life. I don't know, usually I don't care what people have to say about it, but EVERYONE has been saying it lately.
Banned; do what you WANT to do, if it makes you happy, what else matter?

Matters*

I can't grammar.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ

Last edited by Doty152; 01-08-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: I am from WV
Doty152 is offline  
post #15042 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 09:46 PM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152

Banned; do what you WANT to do, if it makes you happy, what else matter?

Matters*

I can't grammar.
Banned. I don't really KNOW what I want to do though. : I mean, I WANT to travel the world and take pictures for the rest of my life and write about it(or lecture to a bunch of college kids). But a)I don't think I'm all that awesome at photography(I mean, people tell me I am, but I still don't think so.) and b)that job market is crazy intense.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
post #15043 of 22607 Old 01-08-2012, 09:49 PM
ZMBJ33P
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Benson
Posts: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsinalex View Post
Banned. I don't really KNOW what I want to do though. : I mean, I WANT to travel the world and take pictures for the rest of my life and write about it(or lecture to a bunch of college kids). But a)I don't think I'm all that awesome at photography(I mean, people tell me I am, but I still don't think so.) and b)that job market is crazy intense.
Banned, you should definitely do whatever you love to do, cause you will be doing it for the rest of your life.

<---------------------Is Female
ZMBJ33P is offline  
post #15044 of 22607 Old 01-09-2012, 09:16 AM
Doty152
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wheeling
Posts: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMBJ33P View Post
Banned, you should definitely do whatever you love to do, cause you will be doing it for the rest of your life.
Banned; I completely agree with this. Like, I could do SQL Database coding. I'm good at it and it pays extremely well. But I hate it. So I am doing what I do now instead and love my job. Honestly, the pay seems like just a bonus.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They don't think it be like it is,
But it do.

Alcohol may be mans worst enemy, but the Bible says to love your enemy.

┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
Doty152 is offline  
post #15045 of 22607 Old 01-09-2012, 09:43 AM
wisconsinalex
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Blacksburg
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doty152 View Post
Banned; I completely agree with this. Like, I could do SQL Database coding. I'm good at it and it pays extremely well. But I hate it. So I am doing what I do now instead and love my job. Honestly, the pay seems like just a bonus.
Banned because what if I love doing something that pays like crap(unless you're exceptionally good at it) and I'm not good at? I don't know, I'm just kind of pointlessly worrying...I mean, I'm only 18. I've got at least a year to figure it all out.

HeyHey it's Alex!


The Iron Blueberry- 1976 Ford F100 Ranger XLT

The Thing- 1997 TJ Wrangler (it's a love/hate kinda thing)
wisconsinalex is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Forum game: This or That saharaTJ7638 General Discussion 532 11-27-2014 01:01 PM
New Forum Game: Click Here theNORMAN General Discussion 22 08-13-2012 10:23 PM
Forum Date:GAME saharaTJ7638 General Discussion 9 04-22-2011 04:05 PM
No help in 'Forum Help" forum, will try here JeeperDon General Discussion 6 02-16-2006 05:28 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome