Firefighting Jeep Club - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Firefighting Jeep Club

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 06-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #61
jmfirefighter20
2012 JK Wrangler 

I've been involved with Firefighting and EMS for 12 years....started as an explorer in 1999, now I'm a volly Firefighter/Paramedic in Candia, NH and a Paramedic for Raymond Ambulance in Raymond, NH and Rockingham Regional Ambulance in Nashua, NH doing transfers.

'90 Jeep Wrangler YJ
1975 IHC Fleetstar 2010A Fire truck
'01 Jeep GC Laredo (SOLD)
1962 IHC BC-160 Fire Hose Wagon (SOLD)
jmfirefighter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #62
Cooter92YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I joined the local volunteer Fire Dept, in 1977, right out of high school. Held many ff association offices and dept positions including Chief for 6 years. I'm currently still there, working on my retirement future.
Cooter92YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2011, 04:45 PM   #63
jmess
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Little Creek Vol Fire Department Sta. 54 just outside of Dover, Delaware
Joined about 4 months ago.
been through the Delaware Fire School
But have been on a ton.

[URL="http://s991.photobucket.com/home/Likeminded82"]"Pictures Here"[/URL]
jmess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #64
mtidwell
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I am in here now,,

Driver of an engine in mansfield tx.
Glad to be a member
Unread 08-02-2013, 02:25 AM   #65
JeepFireman304
2004 WJ 

Better add me to it! Fire Capt./ EMT started as a Jr. Firefighter and have worked my way up.
JeepFireman304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #66
CrustySprings
1985 CJ7 

I'm a volunteer in a small mountain town in Gunnison County, Colorado. I'm an Engineer on our main attack fire truck and I'm a EMS First Responder. Most of our calls are medical calls and it seems like ATV accidents are our main issue to deal with around here. Unfortunately, over the years we have had a lot of practice with high altitude extractions. As I've gotten older, it is getting more difficult to carry a medical bag and several bottles of O2 way up in the mountains on foot. If a decision is made to bring in a medical helicopter in, we have to try to find a suitable landing zone and call in the GPS coordinates to the incoming aircraft. You haven't lived life on the edge until you've help load a patient into a running helicopter at 12,000 feet with one skid touching the ground and the other skid not touching anything. Whatever they pay chopper pilots in these situations, it isn't enough!

Also, when people come to visit our beautiful state, I wish they would slow their ATV's down and I wish they would wear a helmet.
258 cu. inch six, Team Rush ignition upgrade, T5, Dana 300, Superwinch lockouts, Black Diamond 3" suspension lift, greasable shackles, poly bushings, JKS quick discos, 32x11.50x15 Cooper STT's, American Racing 23 15x8 alloys, Uniden Pro 520XL CB radio, 2' adjustable tip Firestick antenna, Viair 460 onboard air system

Last edited by CrustySprings; 08-03-2013 at 08:37 AM..
CrustySprings is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #67
anotherlilguy
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I guess I will join in on this. Volunteer since 2007, active duty army firefighter from 2008-2012. 1 tour in Iraq as a firefighter on a fob smaller than most household toilets! That tour landed me dept of the army and department of defense firefighter of the year in 2010.

Currently a LT on my volunteer dept. The blood runs thick in my family within my hometown dept. my brother, dad, uncle(s), great uncle, and both grandpas are currently active, retired, or played major role in the development of this dept.
anotherlilguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.