Firefighting Jeep Club - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Firefighting Jeep Club

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippHuge Soft top Sale

Unread 06-18-2004, 09:28 AM   #16
WRFD17

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckie453
Congrats #7

WRFD,

sorry about my earlier posts and edits... running on 2 hrs of sleep. Tech'ed 3 rescue calls last night and 2 MVAs cause of the storms here. just trying to get through my "real job" this morning.

truckie453
I understand, we had the same storms Wed.........

N R A JEEP Club # 1
Blue Jeep Club Member #57
Firefighting Jeep Club #4
M.W.J.T.
WRFD17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2004, 09:31 AM   #17
fyrfyter43

Actually, I'll give up my #43, and take #ou812
fyrfyter43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2004, 10:18 AM   #18
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
Truckie don't feel too bad about being surrounded by Pumper guys, I am detailed tomorrow to work on a truck. I am multi functional. That or I can't do any one thing too well. One thing about being on a truck here, I am pretty much assured to get a good nights sleep. Ha. I made a funny about Truckies. Good good times.
Unread 06-18-2004, 12:32 PM   #19
truckie453
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM Thor
Truckie don't feel too bad about being surrounded by Pumper guys, I am detailed tomorrow to work on a truck. I am multi functional. That or I can't do any one thing too well. One thing about being on a truck here, I am pretty much assured to get a good nights sleep. Ha. I made a funny about Truckies. Good good times.
ha ha... funny pumper man If it makes you guys feel better I am not a traditional truckie. I am with a Heavy Rescue Company. We function as a truck (searches and rescues) at fires but our specality is MVAs. I am actually a Hurst Tool Guy, but ToolMan or IronsGuy (here come the TOOL jokes) didn't sound as cool as Truckie. Oddly enough I may be getting transferred to an engine in my dept. that needs some help. Oh well, if you can't beat 'em join 'em

I'll still always be a truckie at heart... 'cause i don't like playing with hose (my attempt at a engine guy funny) all in good fun.

truckie
Green Jeep #99
Firefighting Jeep #1

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil, that true love never dies. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.
truckie453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2004, 02:15 PM   #20
T odd's J eep
2012 JK Wrangler 

I'm an EMT and vol FF in Pa

Lower Burrell Volunteer Fire Company #3 Station 69

Lookin for member #69

Todd
Unread 06-25-2004, 03:01 PM   #21
truckie453
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T odd's J eep
I'm an EMT and vol FF in Pa

Lower Burrell Volunteer Fire Company #3 Station 69

Lookin for member #69

Todd
Cool... I thought this thread was dead... #69
Green Jeep #99
Firefighting Jeep #1

Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil, that true love never dies. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.
Unread 06-25-2004, 04:35 PM   #22
WRFD17

Sorry, been out of town playin' in blue jeep, will try to put up some pics of jeep & pumper next week.

N R A JEEP Club # 1
M.W.J.T.
Unread 06-28-2004, 02:17 AM   #23
truckie453
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRFD17
Sorry, been out of town playin' in blue jeep, will try to put up some pics of jeep & pumper next week.
Out Wheelin' for your birthday? Have a happy...
Green Jeep #99
Firefighting Jeep #1

Unread 06-28-2004, 11:16 AM   #24
WRFD17

Yeah, check the pics in my sig, had a blast. going back in August. 2 minutes before shift change had a heavily involved single family. 5 y.o. playing with a lighter......

N R A JEEP Club # 1
M.W.J.T.
Unread 06-29-2004, 05:34 AM   #25
PM Thor
Super Duper Guy

Location: Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour
We just had a three alarm yesterday too. We had to relieve the guys on scene and just dump water on the one family all morning during the demolition of the building. We could not even get in the house there was so much junk in it. You can even see me on the ladder while my partner works the ladderpipe here---Fire? What Fire?
Unread 06-29-2004, 07:07 AM   #26
WRFD17

Sounds like a long nite, I'm not in the pic, I'm inside the house...
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...id=25271&rfi=6

N R A JEEP Club # 1
M.W.J.T.
Unread 06-29-2004, 07:38 AM   #27
truckie453
1999 TJ Wrangler 

PM Thor... an hose jockey up on a ladder... say it ain't so I guess us truckie's can hog all the fun... Nice job
Green Jeep #99
Firefighting Jeep #1

Unread 06-29-2004, 03:04 PM   #28
duke44jb

Full time firefighter/paramedic here. Engine 3. Suburbs south of Boston. Woud like the #44 if possible.
[COLOR=navy]BLUE JEEP CLUB #34[/COLOR]

[B]"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them...and yet...go out to meet it." Thucydides[/B]
duke44jb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2004, 03:11 PM   #29
gonzo

why do firemen always feel compelled to advertise to the whole world that they have a good job....?.....
maybe i should get a big sticker that says "factory loser" and put it on the back of my jeep,so everyone knows i work in a factory.... and print up some shirts....
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2004, 04:09 PM   #30
WRFD17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo
why do firemen always feel compelled to advertise to the whole world that they have a good job....?.....
maybe i should get a big sticker that says "factory loser" and put it on the back of my jeep,so everyone knows i work in a factory.... and print up some shirts....
Sorry, some people actually enjoy their jobs.

N R A JEEP Club # 1
M.W.J.T.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.