FedEx/UPS employees - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > FedEx/UPS employees

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 12-24-2009, 04:55 AM   #16
USMC_XJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_punk View Post
yea i already have that dollar for small sort. i'm for sure going to work on making the switch, i just wanted someone elses opinion.

you want a workout? go to loadside. just tonight i got a 27 piece special of 64 lbs boxes. that was no fun.
Yea, I know what you're saying. Sort is a little easier, but we get those packages too.

Upper body gets built a little bit. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99
The next time you want to tell a story but not get people's opinions, rather than post it on an internet forum, open up Microsoft Word, type your story there, then click on the little X in the top right corner and then hit yourself in the head with a sledge hammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat
If he finds the yj section im putting round headlights on mine.
USMC_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2009, 04:56 AM   #17
3S00W
2009 JK Wrangler 

LAST DAY! We've been booming all week. starting at 0700 and leaving at 2100. Kinda sorta the same last week. I'm hurting for some more sleep . Anyway, I got outta bed a littl early today so I was able to sneak on here but now it's back to the job. Yesterday SUCKED! Too many stops to count plus pick ups. Today will be a lot of delieveries but dead on the pick ups.
3S00W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2009, 05:05 AM   #18
LKrux
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i work for ups. peak hasnt been as bad as the last 2 years. its actually been pretty smooth, prolly due to the economy. i work as a sorter/ bagger. i dont mind working more because i got some fat checks this month.
400 a week. woop woop.
Unread 12-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #19
IBreakStuff
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I work for UPS. This is my 2nd peak and its was definitely lighter this year than last year, our Highest volume was last week at 270,000. I remember the year before being well over 300,000 for a couple weeks. We had 1 last truck to wait for last night that was 40 minutes out so the end of the night wrapped up slowly.
I also sign up to be a drivers helper, last year i had 6 weeks in the truck this year i had 4 days.
Now for the slow climb back to peak. Merry Christmas everyone.
Unread 12-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #20
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_punk View Post
..i'm for sure going to work on making the switch, i just wanted someone elses opinion..
Like anything else, the more you can learn the better. Sure you become the go-to person and typically work harder than others but it opens opportunities.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.