FedEx/UPS employees - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > FedEx/UPS employees

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 12-24-2009, 05:55 AM   #16
USMC_XJ
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_punk View Post
yea i already have that dollar for small sort. i'm for sure going to work on making the switch, i just wanted someone elses opinion.

you want a workout? go to loadside. just tonight i got a 27 piece special of 64 lbs boxes. that was no fun.
Yea, I know what you're saying. Sort is a little easier, but we get those packages too.

Upper body gets built a little bit. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99
The next time you want to tell a story but not get people's opinions, rather than post it on an internet forum, open up Microsoft Word, type your story there, then click on the little X in the top right corner and then hit yourself in the head with a sledge hammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat
If he finds the yj section im putting round headlights on mine.
USMC_XJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2009, 05:56 AM   #17
3S00W
2009 JK Wrangler 

LAST DAY! We've been booming all week. starting at 0700 and leaving at 2100. Kinda sorta the same last week. I'm hurting for some more sleep . Anyway, I got outta bed a littl early today so I was able to sneak on here but now it's back to the job. Yesterday SUCKED! Too many stops to count plus pick ups. Today will be a lot of delieveries but dead on the pick ups.
3S00W is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2009, 06:05 AM   #18
LKrux
1997 TJ Wrangler 

i work for ups. peak hasnt been as bad as the last 2 years. its actually been pretty smooth, prolly due to the economy. i work as a sorter/ bagger. i dont mind working more because i got some fat checks this month.
400 a week. woop woop.
Unread 12-24-2009, 04:19 PM   #19
IBreakStuff
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I work for UPS. This is my 2nd peak and its was definitely lighter this year than last year, our Highest volume was last week at 270,000. I remember the year before being well over 300,000 for a couple weeks. We had 1 last truck to wait for last night that was 40 minutes out so the end of the night wrapped up slowly.
I also sign up to be a drivers helper, last year i had 6 weeks in the truck this year i had 4 days.
Now for the slow climb back to peak. Merry Christmas everyone.
Unread 12-28-2009, 12:48 AM   #20
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep_punk View Post
..i'm for sure going to work on making the switch, i just wanted someone elses opinion..
Like anything else, the more you can learn the better. Sure you become the go-to person and typically work harder than others but it opens opportunities.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.