Favorite RANDOM movie line you tend to quote? - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Favorite RANDOM movie line you tend to quote?

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #196
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Its not from a movie,but it is from the Simpson's. The quote is "I can get us out but its gonna take a whole lot of flooring". Its from a show where homer got the family wagon stuck in the mud and that line seems awfully appropriate on this forum.

Unread 10-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #197
FourbyFour
2006 TJ Wrangler 

A buddy of mine's mother's name is "Karen". Whenever something goes wrong or there's a debatew we always say "Karrrreeennnnnnnnn", like from the scene in Goodfellas when the FBI was raiding their house and Karen dumps the drugs down the toilet.

[QUOTE=DcMuff;10356365]P[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]REPOST[/COLOR][/SIZE]erous...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dead_End;13002119]hurr durr I gots a truk[/QUOTE]
FourbyFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:24 AM   #198
samuraisavr
2003 TJ Wrangler 

"Sometimes you just gotta say... What the Fu * K" .... Risky Business.

K-Mart Sucks... Rain Man

If he dies, He dies... Rocky V (I think?)

These girls don't need lube, they're not dried up old ladies, they're good to go.... Superbad
Pocket
samuraisavr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 05:21 AM   #199
Monkeybomber
2013 JK Wrangler 

Alright, I'll preface this one by saying its undeniably nerdy (from lord of the rings), but i pretty much always find a way to use it daily. The many benefits of working with other nerdy engineers
'FLEE, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!'
Monkeybomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #200
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeybomber View Post
Alright, I'll preface this one by saying its undeniably nerdy (from lord of the rings), but i pretty much always find a way to use it daily. The many benefits of working with other nerdy engineers
'FLEE, FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES!'
And here I thought I was the only one.

My brothers, my best bud and I use movie quotes A LOT when talking, texting, or whathaveyou! We use a lot of quotes from The Princess Bride, Muppets movies, Joe Dirt, and tons more.... but especially from Tombstone!

"why look it's the drunk piano player..."

"I have two guns... one for each of ya!"

"I'm ya huckleberry! That's just my game."

"Say when!"

"...the strain was more than he could bear."

"You called down the thunder, well now you got it! You tell 'em I'm coming...and Hell's coming with me!"

"I..feel....CAPITAL! Awrooooooooooooo!"

"Nice scenery."

"Why Ike, whatever do you mean?"

"Maybe poker just aint your game. I know, let's have a spelling contest."

....Okay I'll stop now.
A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. -George Washington
Kuntryboy816 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.