Favorite Music? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Favorite Music?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 11-04-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
bgoman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Favorite Music?

I always wondered what other Jeep drivers like to blast.

Me I am 17 but I'm one of the few kids who love classic rock. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, CCR, The Rolling Stones, Hendrix, Crosby Stills and Nash, Grateful Dead, The Who (saw them in concert last week!!), etc.

However, I do like my fair share of rap. T.I., Lil Wayne, and if you haven't heard of them, Hilltop Hoods. Here's the best Hilltop Hoods song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqCyT...eature=related
(This is the best sound quality i could find, but this guy is also a siccckkk biker)

The only newer rock i like is Airbourne, sort of a cross between AC/DC and Metallica, more like AC/DC though. Listen to Cheap Wine & Cheaper Women

bgoman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #2
lawdogg
2002 WJ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fzE7...eature=related
2002 WJ 4.0 - [COLOR="Blue"]Blue[/COLOR] Jeep Club #255 (totalled by drunk driver)
1994 3000GT VR-4 (11.8 @ 116, 17psi, pump gas & street tires)
lawdogg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
AlTheKillerr

America, At The Drive In, August Burns Red, The Beastie Boys, The Bled, The Blood Brothers, Bob Marley, Boy Hits Car, Boy Sets Fire, Chevelle, Christie Front Drive, Circa Survive, COHEED AND CAMBRIA!!!!, Cosine:Parallel, Cross My Heart, Dashboard Confessionals, Deep Purple, Deftones, The Doors, Dredg, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Fall Of Troy, Furthest From The Star, Foo Fighters, From Autumn To Ashes, The Get Up Kids, Green Day, The Guess Who, Guns N' Roses, Hopesfall, The Impossibles, Incubus, Iron Butterfly, Iron Maiden, Jeff Beck, Jet, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Jimmy Eat World, Juliana Theory, Led Zeppelin, Liam Lynch, Matisyahu, Nirvana, No Motiv, Offspring, The Postal Service, Powerman 5000, Primus, The Prize Fighter Inferno, The Promise Ring, Rage Against The Machine, Recover, Reggie & The Full Effects, The Rise, Rooney, Saetia, Save Ferris, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Simon and Garfunkel, Slow Reader, Snoop Dogg, Sparta, A Static Lullaby, The Stereo, System Of A Down, Ted Nugent, Thursday, Tool, Weezer, Wolfmother, 311, 36 Crazy Fists, The Mars Volta. . . . . and a ton others similar
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #4
RollerHman
BMW drivers are ****s

1999 XJ Cherokee 

kanye west, t.i., jay-z, almost every other rapper from wu-tang to eazy e and everyone in between.
Colorado Jeep Club Member #46

99 XJ
98 BMW 328is
RollerHman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 11:33 AM   #5
Kedive
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollerHman View Post
kanye west, t.i., jay-z, almost every other rapper from wu-tang to eazy e and everyone in between.
Check out a guy named K'naan very good rapper.
http://www.myspace.com/knaanmusic
Kedive is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #6
ecvMatt
1966 CJ5 

Punk rock: NOFX, Rancid, Sex Pistols, Guttermouth, The Vandals, Social Distortion, stuff like that

and, old and alt country; George Jones, Willie n Waylon, Buck and the Buckaroos, Emmylou Harris, Hank, and Hank III but not really Hank Jr, The Drive By Truckers, Uncle Tupelo, Merle Haggard, Cash, etc.

and Kelly Clarkson, she rocks except her first album which is too poppy
Unread 11-04-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
BeerJ
1994 YJ Wrangler 

tOOl FTMFW
Unread 11-04-2008, 11:41 AM   #8
Matt Gertsch
www.lp.org

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I've got a pretty tight playlist on MySpace, have a look: http://www.myspace.com/mgertsch
Unread 11-04-2008, 11:52 AM   #9
RollerHman
BMW drivers are ****s

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedive View Post
Check out a guy named K'naan very good rapper.
http://www.myspace.com/knaanmusic
interesting. nice flow, unique beats. he will be in colorado at the end of novemeber and i would be keen to check him out except ill be in mexico at that time.
Colorado Jeep Club Member #46

99 XJ
98 BMW 328is
RollerHman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 12:29 PM   #10
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

My dad and uncle were in a swing band in the service; I grew up listening to that. My aunt still plays jazz; had that as an influence too.
I like blues, bluegrass, classic rock, country that isn't too commercial, classical.

Basically anything that isn't modern r&b or rap.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #11
bgoman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

i also like DJ Raaban, he's techno, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJxQ0zGYcMM

btw, my moms high school band was Rush!! she was friends with neil perts sister and they were a year older.
bgoman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 01:41 PM   #12
JeepTransformer
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgoman View Post
I always wondered what other Jeep drivers like to blast.

Me I am 17 but I'm one of the few kids who love classic rock. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, CCR, The Rolling Stones, Hendrix, Crosby Stills and Nash, Grateful Dead, The Who (saw them in concert last week!!), etc.

However, I do like my fair share of rap. T.I., Lil Wayne, and if you haven't heard of them, Hilltop Hoods. Here's the best Hilltop Hoods song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqCyT...eature=related
(This is the best sound quality i could find, but this guy is also a siccckkk biker)

The only newer rock i like is Airbourne, sort of a cross between AC/DC and Metallica, more like AC/DC though. Listen to Cheap Wine & Cheaper Women
yo bro! hilltop hoods has been in my player for a few weeks haha. i love em! I really also like dub music. But for the most part classic rock. petty, led zep...

i used to be a huge punk growin up. i really like hip hop or whatev also aloott. atmosphere, immortal t, and some others. i am not a fan of country, at all. i like aloott of music for sure though

brraaap
JeepTransformer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #13
LeftoverSalmon
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Been on a pretty heavy bluegrass kick lately...

of course the masters - flatt & scruggs, reno, keith, crowe, stanley, monroe, rice, mccourey.. I could go on and on

some others - michael cleveland and flamekeeper (saw him at greyfox this year and he was amazing) david grisman bluegrass experience, jerry douglas.

wanna pick the banjo just thinking about em....
LeftoverSalmon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #14
LandRover
1998 XJ Cherokee 

^^ Iron Horse's album "fade to bluegrass" is a freaking awesome metallica tribute.
Sliders, Goodyear Duratrac 33's
LandRover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2008, 01:47 PM   #15
mJUSTINm
2006 LJ Wrangler 

pretty much nothing but punk. adicts, black flag, guttermouth, adolescents, bad brains, FEAR, agent orange, ill repute. anything from 80s hardcore to gutter punk. also a few psychobilly/rockabilly bands like nekromantix, tiger army, reverend horton heat, stray cats...
mJUSTINm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.