Favorite Emoticon Thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Favorite Emoticon Thread

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 08-19-2005, 05:24 PM   #1
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Favorite Emoticon Thread

Post your favorite emoticons here I wanna see what you people got
I like this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marneaus
10 because you're awesomely conservative and bash all the liberals. hoorah!
www.offroadoverstock.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill--
DestructoJr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:27 PM   #2
Awshux
Cynical Bastard

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 08-19-2005, 05:27 PM   #3
NORxjCAL

this thread is.......

"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."
NORxjCAL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:28 PM   #4
Blake
Redefining body roll

1996 XJ Cherokee 

Here you go:
gotsearch.gif

1999.5 Ford F250
6.8l V10 l Auto l 4WD l 4" Spring Lift | 4.30 Gears | 35" Treadwright MT/R's

Youtube

Twitter
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:29 PM   #5
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

This one is good too my new favorite

Quote:
www.offroadoverstock.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
--John Stewart Mill--
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:35 PM   #6
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep400
this thread is.......
If you dont like it ....

Quote:
www.offroadoverstock.com

--John Stewart Mill--
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:41 PM   #7
NORxjCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructoJr
If you dont like it ....
no i like it. just couldnt think of another way to display the icon.

"The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration."
NORxjCAL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:41 PM   #8
red99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

hey not to be off topic but wasnt there a thread about you (DestructoJr) saying you got in some bad accident or something and someone was looking for you? I could have sworn i saw something like that what happened?
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:45 PM   #9
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by red99tj
hey not to be off topic but wasnt there a thread about you (DestructoJr) saying you got in some bad accident or something and someone was looking for you? I could have sworn i saw something like that what happened?
wow a friend of mine must have posted up here yes I was in an accident last night and got some good licks the jeep is kinda messed up i posted in the TJ section about the jeep I took a good lick from the steering wheel in the lower abdomen and had terrible pain all last night felt like someone was pinching my insides really hard got it all checked out and its nothing life threating so I just have to live with some pain for a while, I had no idea there was a thread on here but thanks for your concern

Quote:
www.offroadoverstock.com

--John Stewart Mill--
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:46 PM   #10
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep400
no i like it. just couldnt think of another way to display the icon.
I know i was kidding man just to post some more of these things I love em.....

Quote:
www.offroadoverstock.com

--John Stewart Mill--
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:52 PM   #11
TellyDSP
Poland and PPV!!!!
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructoJr
wow a friend of mine must have posted up here yes I was in an accident last night and got some good licks the jeep is kinda messed up i posted in the TJ section about the jeep I took a good lick from the steering wheel in the lower abdomen and had terrible pain all last night felt like someone was pinching my insides really hard got it all checked out and its nothing life threating so I just have to live with some pain for a while, I had no idea there was a thread on here but thanks for your concern
While you were gone...
http://jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186129

...when I saw the thread title, I wondered how one makes such a quick turn-around. Interesting.

SIRA4x4 Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples
n00bs bashing n00bs, it's a pitifull thing.
TellyDSP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2005, 05:56 PM   #12
TQ_xvi
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 08-19-2005, 06:02 PM   #13
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by TellyDSP
While you were gone...
http://jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186129

...when I saw the thread title, I wondered how one makes such a quick turn-around. Interesting.
I was on the phone with her when it happened and I ended up with a bloody nose that I guess I wiped and got into my ear then when my ear itched later I put my finger in it and it was bloody I also bit my tounge without knowing and when i coughed some blood i swallowed came out. All of this was when I first talked to her then my stomach pains started getting really bad and I got off the phone the paramedics were there and looked me over and "suggested" that I go to the hospital, so I got ahold of my parents who are in Germany right now to ask them what I need to do, we called a friend of the family who is a doctor that checked me out and kept watch over me at his house. Everything is ok now except for a nasty bruise on my stomach and general aches and pains. I have since talked to the girl about all that happend and why I thought I was bleeding out my ears and mouth. And she knows im ok

Quote:
www.offroadoverstock.com

--John Stewart Mill--
Unread 08-19-2005, 06:14 PM   #14
firefighter1c57
SPACE FOR RENT

I bring NOTHING to the table.
firefighter1c57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-19-2005, 06:50 PM   #15
DestructoJr
The Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ_xvi
that one is pretty good too

Quote:
www.offroadoverstock.com

--John Stewart Mill--

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.