Facebook Groups Anyone? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Facebook Groups Anyone?

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 01-25-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
-Rudy-
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Facebook Groups Anyone?

I know this is sort of lame. But being in the military I have little else to keep me entertained. Just thought it'd be a cool way to spread our groups a little faster. Some are funny, others are serious, mine is a little of both.

It's not techno damnit, it's EDM!!! | Facebook

Pretty much just trying to get people to stop calling electronic music, techno. Is it important? Not really. But, it's annoying.

I'm sure some of you hate it when people call metal, hardcore, etc. "Rock" or "Emo". Along with R&B, etc. "Rap".

Post yours up. I'm down for joining some funny ones. I'm a member of, "Deez Nutz" too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahRose
something big and fun
-Rudy- is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.