Extenz - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Extenz

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 03-16-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
TBrock
1986 CJ7 

Extenz

What an annoying commercial. The chick is ok though...

Default Jeeper #68
MilitaryJeeper.com
TBrock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

Nooooooo the chick is not ok...if its the same commercial I'm thinking of (how many of them are there?)

I just want to smack the smug *** grin off his face when he goes " and the size increase, well that was definitely a plus"

My favorite infomercial out right now is the one for the bluetooth looking hearing aid thing. HILARIOUS
DiabloYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2009, 11:39 PM   #3
Ski01xj
2002 WJ 

Those commercials drive me ****ing insane. I can't even believe there are people stupid enough to buy that stuff, and the commercials are EVERYWHERE.
Ski01xj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 03:24 AM   #4
WinstonWolf
1988 XJ Cherokee 

I guess she's OK for a Pre-Op, but I'm not sure how those get judged.....
WinstonWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 05:40 AM   #5
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinHighYJ View Post
My favorite infomercial out right now is the one for the bluetooth looking hearing aid thing. HILARIOUS
That and the snuggy.
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
sparkchaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 07:06 AM   #6
madmikey
2003 TJ Wrangler 

You know how uncomfortable it is when I'm watching TV with my 15 year old daughter and that commercial comes on

I'm a pretty open minded guy but I can really do without some of these commercial .
madmikey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 07:17 AM   #7
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

I am not going to a barbeque at Smiling Bob's house...

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 07:19 AM   #8
DiabloYJ
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkchaser View Post
That and the snuggy.
Go to youtube and type in snuggy rap video...frickin hysterical
DiabloYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:29 AM   #9
MC_NickP
1998 TJ Wrangler 

dude. extenze is not a joke. i am currently using it and it made me longer and greatly improved my performance. women cant get enough of me.

haha not. those commercials make everyone who has anything to do with it or whoever tried it look dumb.
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club #178

build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...4/#post9499802
MC_NickP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 09:44 AM   #10
tlgraham
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkchaser View Post
That and the snuggy.
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
tlgraham is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 09:50 AM   #11
sparkchaser
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
That's deep, man.
"Sandstorms inflict damage of about $540 million per year, and losses of crops and forests due to acid rain amount to about $730 million per year. More serious are the $6 billion costs of the "green wall" of trees being built to shield Beijing against sand and dust, and the $7 billion per year of losses created by pest species. We enter the zone of impressive numbers when we consider the onetime cost of the 1996 floods ($27 billion, but still cheaper than the 1998 floods), the annual direct losses due to desertification ($42 billion), and the annual losses due to water and air pollution ($54 billion). The combination of the latter two items alone costs China the equivalent of 14% of its GDP each year." - Jared Diamond, Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed
sparkchaser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #12
tlgraham
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I mean, think about it. Shamwow supposedly holds 12 times its weight in water. The snuggie is basically a fleece hospital gown with sleeves sewn onto it. If you were to make a snuggie out of shamwow, you would never have to get up off the couch while watching football to take a leak because of all of the "Liquid Bread" you have been consuming.
tlgraham is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #13
AFhockey31
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
dude i just choked on my drink hahahahahaha
AFhockey31 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #14
Hilldweller
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The0Executioner View Post
dude. extenze is not a joke. i am currently using it and it made me longer and greatly improved my performance. women cant get enough of me.
Do you have more confidence now that your friends and coworkers can sense?

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.- Helen Keller
Hilldweller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #15
RubiExpressTJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
No... and on top off that you would then be FOR THE HOUSE, THE CAR, THE RV!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.