Ever wave to another Jeep while not in your Jeep? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Ever wave to another Jeep while not in your Jeep?

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 10-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #16
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
It's called your wife. I swear mine naggs at me all day from the time I get up till the time I goto bed. And she wonders why I get so damn moody if I don't go wheeling and why I never take her wheeling. It's cause I need to gtfo
I lasted an engagement and said to hell with that. I've been pretty much single ever since, I don't count the others after her because that wasn't really a relationship.

If I don't get some kind of wheelin/shooting fix, I start to get cranky. I spent about 2 grand on guns while my Jeep was down, why? 2 grand won't get my Jeep running, 2 grand will however give me another form of stress relief in the meantime! Then when my Jeep is working, bam... 2 forms of stress relief. Sometimes I'll be able to do both at the same time!

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 04:17 AM   #17
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2555016zr View Post

Then why would you post in this one? Posting only bumps it to the top. If it is a thread that's on an overdone topic then don't post and let the thread die.

Was that your shining comment of the day or did you post something even more profound somewhere else? Show me how its done.
I'm to tired anymore to come up with an epic post for you. Sorry
Unread 10-14-2013, 05:18 AM   #18
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Only when towing my Jeep. Does that count?

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 02:26 PM   #19
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

So few people around here wave at all so I basically gave up. When someone waves to me, it makes it that much better.... then I wave back.

Looking for a set of dana 30 shafts for a TJ or XJ, stock and good condition. PM me if you have a set and willing to ship or are in LA.
dayriesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #20
jerryjeeper
Old Jeep Guy
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Maybe it's just me, but I wave at the Wranglers and Lifted XJ's. Sometimes I even flag them a "thumbs up".
jerryjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #21
Indy

Bump

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.