Ever had something happen you can't explain? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Ever had something happen you can't explain?

Introducing MONSTALINERÖ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 04-30-2008, 06:23 PM   #91
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

I **** myself in the woods once. Thought it was a fart, but cant explain why i **** myself.

ReconMill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008, 06:28 PM   #92
mooreandrew5335
2001 XJ Cherokee 

For the first couple weeks after I bought my Jeep I heard a cellphone ringing in it (not my phone, I checked that :-) ) I tore the truck apart to find out where it was coming from, but to this day, more than a year later, I still haven't found it.

[I]"The Jeep 4.0L I6 has been rumored to make a growl so incredible, it will scare supernatural beings"[/I]
-Uncyclopedia
mooreandrew5335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008, 07:21 PM   #93
chance_p
2008 WK 

Sometimes when I am going to bed I feel like my bed is being flipped over and I jump up. It happens to me at least once a week ever since I moved into the house I currently live in. It was built in 1901 so I am sure it has a lot of history, who is to say that has anything to do with it though .

I've also had those mornings where you can't move, its usually when I sleep for long amounts of time (12+ hours). I wake up laying on my side with my mouth wide open and I can feel drool running out of my mouth. I try to move as hard as I can but I can't budge. Usually lasts 30-45 seconds for me. Pretty spooky.

The only time I have ever had anything happen to me that I couldn't think of a logical explanation for was when me and my cousin when to a local "haunted" area. Long story short this lady was a school teacher back in the day and was raped/murdered out in these woods where she lived. It's about an hour outside of the city and there is this bridge out there that you have to cross and supposedly if it creaks 3 times you're about to have some very bad luck. Normally I wouldn't even be interested in this but my aunt confirmed this story to me by showing me she had false teeth from when she went out there one night in her early twenties and soon after they crossed the bridge in her friends car they lost control and drove straight off of the edge of the road. There is a gradual turn after the bridge and it has a steep enbankment to the right (its a left hand turn). So anyways me and my cousin are out there in his grand am, miles away from anything or anyone, and nobody knew where we were heading to. We come up on the bridge and get out of his car before we cross to walk around in the woods and look around. After spending 10-15 minutes out of the car we decide to get back in and drive across the bridge. I didn't hear and noises when we crossed it but right afterwards my cousin started yelling, "i dont have any power steering!". I thought he was just kidding until we slowly started to drift off of the road. luckily the car sat low enough that at the angle we hit the edge of the road the bottom of the car drug along the ground and stopped us from going over. We both got out and started walking back, about 10 minutes into our walk we seen really bright lights up ahead so we got on the edge of the road and kept walking towards them. Turned out to be a guy on a tractor, in the middle of the night, in the middle of no where. We asked him if he could help us get the car unstuck and he said, "why do you think i'm out here?". So we hopped on the tractor and rode back to the car, after he got us out we asked him how he knew where we were and he said that kids come out here at least once a week and to find the tombstone of the lady that was killed out there and vandalize it. He said they all usually ended up stuck off to the side of the road like us so he comes to help them and make sure they leave.

I don't know where the guy lived at but he claimed that all of the land was his wifes brother's and he usually had people hauled off to jail for being out there, all he asked was that we never came back. There are a few more stories I have been told about that place from people that actually made it the whole way there but I am sure there was more alcohol involved in those events than the story tellers care to mention.
Unread 04-30-2008, 07:46 PM   #94
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chance_p View Post

I've also had those mornings where you can't move, its usually when I sleep for long amounts of time (12+ hours). I wake up laying on my side with my mouth wide open and I can feel drool running out of my mouth. .
Are you sure it's drool, I hear GHB is a ***** to wake up from

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008, 08:19 PM   #95
Nonya
Web Wheeler
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I had a cat talk while it was dying calling out my sisters name.....freaked us out badly........
Nonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #96
MarkoPo
2005 WK 

I too have had that paralysed feeling when waking up. It happened when I lived at my parents. I remember feeling like I can't move and screaming for help. I asked my mom if she heard me scream and she said no. After I moved in with my wife it happened a few times and my wife would wake me up telling me I was making weird noises. So I could communicate a little but not yell for someone like I thought I was doing. It is scary.
Hemi Club member #2
Bonafide Gun Guru
MarkoPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 12:18 AM   #97
Rollin
2011 WK 

This just happened tonight:

So tonight Im hanging out with this girl. Its about midnight and theres nothing to do. So we go to walmart and end up just sitting in one of the rocker lounges for your yard. The lawn and garden center is kind of closed off from the rest of the store with a doorway separating the two. The lounge rocker was about twenty feet into the lawn and garden center on the right, right along the main walkway.

We are just sitting there rocking and talking when this balloon comes through the doorway at head height with a string attached. It was floating along going really slow, as if a child was holding it and taking baby steps. We instantly stop talking and watch this balloon go down the walkway, take a left, circle around a display, all at right angles. It then gets back onto the walkway and goes down an aisle. It then goes up and over the entire aisle and straight down into the next aisle and stops at the height it had been all along. I took this pic:

All I could think of is a ghost child from a horror movie just walking real slow holding a balloon. Its kind of creepy when you think about it because that could have happened to anyone but it happened to us. All I could think about was the balloon not being in the picture when I uploaded it to my computer. Then I would have been wigging out. I might add that I believe that everything happens for a reason, but in this instance I am dumbfounded.

Does anyone see anything in this pic that looks weird or abnormal? I cant.

84k Miles

Imported from Detroit
Rollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 12:47 AM   #98
Comanche_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin View Post

So tonight Im hanging out with this girl. Its about midnight and theres nothing to do. So we go to walmart and end up just sitting in one of the rocker lounges for your yard. The lawn and garden center is kind of closed off from the rest of the store with a doorway separating the two. The lounge rocker was about twenty feet into the lawn and garden center on the right, right along the main walkway.

We are just sitting there rocking and talking when this balloon comes through the doorway at head height with a string attached. It was floating along going really slow, as if a child was holding it and taking baby steps. We instantly stop talking and watch this balloon go down the walkway, take a left, circle around a display, all at right angles. It then gets back onto the walkway and goes down an aisle. It then goes up and over the entire aisle and straight down into the next aisle and stops at the height it had been all along. I took this pic:

All I could think of is a ghost child from a horror movie just walking real slow holding a balloon. Its kind of creepy when you think about it because that could have happened to anyone but it happened to us. All I could think about was the balloon not being in the picture when I uploaded it to my computer. Then I would have been wigging out. I might add that I believe that everything happens for a reason, but in this instance I am dumbfounded.

OMFG! if thats true. I dont see anything abnormal about the pic.
With more stupid comments? Two retards don't make a right.
Comanche_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 12:52 AM   #99
1000000to1
2000 WJ 

Alot of crack addicts on here.
Canadian Jeep Club Member #18
Black Jeep Club Member #2002
1000000to1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 01:52 AM   #100
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Quote:

Something I see that is really cool and adds to the pic, is the dog statue on the bottom shelf appears to be looking at the balloon with his head slightly cocked to the side.

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch

Unread 05-04-2008, 01:58 AM   #101
Mr Q X
1995 ZJ 

i ate a mushroom pizza one time
Unread 05-04-2008, 02:09 AM   #102
Hydro
2000 TJ Wrangler 

The weirdest thing that happened to me recently happened last night. I was sitting in my apartment surfing the web and I hear this faint whisper saying my name. At first I thought it was just my imagination, but then I heard it again so it immediatly got my attention. Freaky but that wasnt the end of it, next thing I know my washer kicks on and starts running. Weird. I dont know why all this happened but it freaked me out a lil.

Officially driving the Jason Ellis Bandwagon
Hydro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2008, 02:13 AM   #103
Rollin
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10achik View Post
Something I see that is really cool and adds to the pic, is the dog statue on the bottom shelf appears to be looking at the balloon with his head slightly cocked to the side.
And theres puppy statues above that are doing the same thing I just noticed

84k Miles

Imported from Detroit
Unread 05-04-2008, 02:14 AM   #104
Rollin
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
The weirdest thing that happened to me recently happened last night. I was sitting in my apartment surfing the web and I hear this faint whisper saying my name. At first I thought it was just my imagination, but then I heard it again so it immediatly got my attention. Freaky but that wasnt the end of it, next thing I know my washer kicks on and starts running. Weird. I dont know why all this happened but it freaked me out a lil.
Maybe it was your wife?

84k Miles

Imported from Detroit
Unread 05-04-2008, 02:19 AM   #105
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

Quote:
Maybe it was your wife?
Maybe it was a ghost with dirty drawers and was having problems turning the dial on the washer

2006 Pontiac G6 GTP

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.