EFusion...im poor - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Topgun514
Registered User
1988 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 1,798
EFusion...im poor

Anyone heard of it, http://www.efusion.com.sg/
Sounds legit and tons of people are joining and making money, I just found out im not gonna be instate residence for college and wondering if a bunch of JFers wanna do this with me and make some cash right away.

I know its not a scam but you just need poeple to keep joining so you can make money off them.

87 XJ pioneer-Totalled
96 XJ Sport- Sold
Now: 88 RENIX 4.0 XJ, Project Overlander
3.5" Lift, RE SF LCA's with skids, 31x10.50R15 Duratracs, ARB Roofrack, Custom Bumper, Glasspack, Bored TB, Custom seats
Topgun514 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 07:37 PM
corndogduff
Registered User
1992  
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mormonville
Posts: 3,324
It sounds like a pyramid scheme to me man...

Duff.
(broken)98 ZJ 5.9
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline  
post #3 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 07:41 PM
Comanche_
Registered User
1964  
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The not wet side,Washington
Posts: 1,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffers View Post
It sounds like a pyramid scheme to me man...
X2. ...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0NAJEEP View Post
With more stupid comments? Two retards don't make a right.
Comanche_ is offline  
post #4 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 08:40 PM
01Limited45324
Registered User
2001 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 464
If it works out for you, let me know!

-Tom

2001 Grand Cherokee Limited
2002 BMW 530i
01Limited45324 is offline  
post #5 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Rob99
You come back...one year!
 
Rob99's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun514 View Post
Anyone heard of it, http://www.efusion.com.sg/
Sounds legit and tons of people are joining and making money, I just found out im not gonna be instate residence for college and wondering if a bunch of JFers wanna do this with me and make some cash right away.

I know its not a scam but you just need poeple to keep joining so you can make money off them.
It can't be a scam. There's pictures of Asian people in business suits pointing at charts and graphs.
Rob99 is offline  
post #6 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 08:46 PM
bman9089
Registered User
 
bman9089's Avatar
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 12,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun514 View Post
I know its not a scam but you just need poeple to keep joining so you can make money off them.
Wow, bernie Madoff is already back to work, eh? That was quick.

Actually it does sound like a pyramid scheme.



"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it” -- Mark Twain

† Christian Jeep Club †
Romans 12:5 | 1 Peter 3:15 | Matthew 9:37-38
bman9089 is offline  
post #7 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 08:46 PM
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses
 
turtlerace's Avatar
1979 J-Series Truck 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: jonesboro, AR
Posts: 4,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob99 View Post
It can't be a scam. There's pictures of Asian people in business suits pointing at charts and graphs.
Those aren't Asians, they have the lighting too bright.

Miss Amy's sensibilities and the language filter prevent me from telling you what I really think about you.
turtlerace is offline  
post #8 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Rob99
You come back...one year!
 
Rob99's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun514 View Post
Anyone heard of it, http://www.efusion.com.sg/
Sounds legit and tons of people are joining and making money, I just found out im not gonna be instate residence for college and wondering if a bunch of JFers wanna do this with me and make some cash right away.

I know its not a scam but you just need poeple to keep joining so you can make money off them.
What's your major? please say criminal justice...please say criminal justice.
Rob99 is offline  
post #9 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Awshux
Cynical Bastard
 
Awshux's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chandler
Posts: 1,896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
X2. ...............
X4
X8
X16
X32
X64
X128
X256
X512
X1024
X2048.....

You live and learn. At any rate, you live.
-Douglas Adams
Awshux is offline  
post #10 of 21 Old 07-15-2009, 09:27 PM
corndogduff
Registered User
1992  
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mormonville
Posts: 3,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awshux View Post
X4
X8
X16
X32
X64
X128
X256
X512
X1024
X2048.....
I C wachu dun thar.

Duff.
(broken)98 ZJ 5.9
UT Jeepcrew #13
NIGHTCREW
corndogduff is offline  
post #11 of 21 Old 07-16-2009, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Topgun514
Registered User
1988 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 1,798
it is a pyramid scheme. But its one where you get 3 poeple, they get 3 poeple to join and after 13 poeple have joined under you get get money back. The poeple i work with told me about it and they both get 600 dollar checks a month. Im just wigging out because i found out Utahs not gonna consider me an instate resident so i need a way to make more money. If i took the semester off id have to start payingmy loans back (50K now)Im gonna be working full time with 12 credits still but would like to do anything to get money. And being a drug dealer is hard work so im gonna count myself outta that. I cant deal with blood so killing poeple is out of the question, and judging by my luck this week im probably infertile so i cant sell my little seeds

87 XJ pioneer-Totalled
96 XJ Sport- Sold
Now: 88 RENIX 4.0 XJ, Project Overlander
3.5" Lift, RE SF LCA's with skids, 31x10.50R15 Duratracs, ARB Roofrack, Custom Bumper, Glasspack, Bored TB, Custom seats
Topgun514 is offline  
post #12 of 21 Old 07-16-2009, 07:48 AM
-Zona-
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 2,651
Quote:
It can't be a scam. There's pictures of Asian people in business suits pointing at charts and graphs.
wow, 0647 in the morning and I've already found the post of the day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrybomb05 View Post
Or Zona because he reminds me of charlie sheen
-Zona- is offline  
post #13 of 21 Old 07-16-2009, 08:25 AM
AFhockey31
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Elmendorf AFB Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun514 View Post
it is a pyramid scheme. But its one where you get 3 poeple, they get 3 poeple to join and after 13 poeple have joined under you get get money back. The poeple i work with told me about it and they both get 600 dollar checks a month. Im just wigging out because i found out Utahs not gonna consider me an instate resident so i need a way to make more money. If i took the semester off id have to start payingmy loans back (50K now)Im gonna be working full time with 12 credits still but would like to do anything to get money. And being a drug dealer is hard work so im gonna count myself outta that. I cant deal with blood so killing poeple is out of the question, and judging by my luck this week im probably infertile so i cant sell my little seeds
you do realize that those are HIGHLY illegal right?

and the fact that you are acknowledging you know what it is not the best



so with that being said...

IB4TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms87 View Post
Obviously the kid got farted on by the horse and then the duck pooped out an apple.
2009 Wrangler. XRC 10 winch
RE 3.5" basic lift. Poison Spyder Rockbrawler bumper
35x12.5 KM2. Poison Spyder Rockerknockers
Crager soft 8's. PS diff and evap skids
Bilstein 5100's. Light force 170's
KC Slimlights
AFhockey31 is offline  
post #14 of 21 Old 07-16-2009, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Topgun514
Registered User
1988 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 1,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFhockey31 View Post
you do realize that those are HIGHLY illegal right?

and the fact that you are acknowledging you know what it is not the best
hmm, i did not know this, please recommend me to the nearest FBI agent

87 XJ pioneer-Totalled
96 XJ Sport- Sold
Now: 88 RENIX 4.0 XJ, Project Overlander
3.5" Lift, RE SF LCA's with skids, 31x10.50R15 Duratracs, ARB Roofrack, Custom Bumper, Glasspack, Bored TB, Custom seats
Topgun514 is offline  
post #15 of 21 Old 07-16-2009, 10:00 AM
AFhockey31
Registered User
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Elmendorf AFB Anchorage Alaska
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgun514 View Post
hmm, i did not know this, please recommend me to the nearest FBI agent
sure.. i actually do know a couple



see under normal circumstances, id feel your pain and have a lil sympathy for you in your current situation, but now after being a smart *** when people are trying to help... enjoy being poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms87 View Post
Obviously the kid got farted on by the horse and then the duck pooped out an apple.
2009 Wrangler. XRC 10 winch
RE 3.5" basic lift. Poison Spyder Rockbrawler bumper
35x12.5 KM2. Poison Spyder Rockerknockers
Crager soft 8's. PS diff and evap skids
Bilstein 5100's. Light force 170's
KC Slimlights
AFhockey31 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
This poor, poor Cherokee...I can't even look... thekiller General Discussion 6 12-17-2009 09:33 PM
Poor, poor Jeep 0blcktj6 General Discussion 13 04-29-2008 04:10 PM
Poor kid JFamily General Discussion 15 04-04-2008 06:03 PM
Poor poor PETA-ful me..... Shinner General Discussion 10 06-23-2005 09:13 AM
Poor TJ opiv General Discussion 39 01-06-2004 08:04 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome