E auto grille front and rear bumper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > E auto grille front and rear bumper

Hella Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic HalogFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Jeep Wrangler Hurricane Flat Fender Flare Kits for 2007-20

Unread 02-26-2014, 06:44 AM   #1
dom38
2004 TJ Wrangler 

E auto grille front and rear bumper

Has anyone ever owned one or knows anything about them? Also im in northern jersey and have a brand new dyno max cat back exhaust and muffler for a 2000 to a 2004 tj NOT lj. I made that mistake.

dom38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2014, 06:08 PM   #2
1911fish
2006 TJ Wrangler 

E auto grilles screwed me over I would never order from them again. The short of it is they sent the wrong part and then wanted me to pay the return shipping. I just opted to use the ones they sent me and gave them negative feedback ( I ordered on ebay). They contacted me and offered a full refund if I changed my feed back, I agreed and changed the feed back. They stopped all contact without giving me the refund they offered. Since then I sent them an email telling them where they can stick it at least once a week.
1911fish is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.