Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

DVD x-copy

548 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  TJdave 
#1 ·
Anyone use DVD x-copy and like it?? I just bought the platnium version and i LOVE it. The only drawback i see is that you cannot make a copy of the copy that you made. From what I can tell you can only copy off the original DVD. Anyone know a way around this, like a patch or a hack or something?

What if i lose or scratch my original??

See less See more
#3 ·
To make a copy of a copy you can use Roxio burning software. Cd keys can be found on any of the major file sharing sites. Also if your letting friends borrow a backup copy make sure their DVD player plays backup copies or use a PS2 to play them.

#4 ·
I just installed it, I haven't used it yet but plan on using it later this week.

I personally wouldn't buy it, I got it off of kazaa. Just type in dvd x copy and grab the platinum version. Mine was hacked and didn't require a key, although there are plenty of key generators out there, also on kazaa. If it weren't 10MB I would email it to anyone who wanted it but getting it is easy enough.

#5 ·
I heard there are some free ones and i guess you can pirate it, but i guess thats up to you. I actually bought my copy of DVD x-copy platnium and i am VERY satisfied with it. It does exactly what I want and is pretty fast and small.

Basically there are three types of DVD x-copy: Express, Gold and Platnium. Express will copy only the movie and no extra features. Gold will copy the movie plus the extra features, but will not compress the data and it will spread it over 2-3 DVDs ( a real PITA). Platnium makes an exact copy of the DVD and compresses it quite nicely. You can actually compress two DVD's into one if you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.