Don't Be A Dishonest Seller!!! - Page 38 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Don't Be A Dishonest Seller!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 06-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #556
RockZJ
1988 MJ Comanche 

This thread is full of confusing posts, but the overall message is dont be a d-bag. Stuff posted on the internet never goes away so if you rip off someone plan on having your BS put out there for the world to see. Being honest is not that hard of a thing to do

RockZJ

Its the simple things that count- like balloons and honey.
RockZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #557
ozo101
2003 TJ Wrangler 

divebum thieve liar and scamer

this is divebum aka Matthew J Hutera, I wonder what he did ?

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Wisconsin/Polk-County-WI/Matthew-J-Hutera/details/
Unread 06-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #558
RockZJ
1988 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo101 View Post
this is divebum i wonder what he did ?

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Wisc...utera/details/
Well from the posts regarding his character I doubt it was for saving a kitten from a burning building. Maybe throwing the cat in and starting the fire, but definitely not saving it lol

RockZJ

Its the simple things that count- like balloons and honey.
RockZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #559
ozo101
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockZJ View Post
Well from the posts regarding his character I doubt it was for saving a kitten from a burning building. Maybe throwing the cat in and starting the fire, but definitely not saving it lol

RockZJ
hehe i did a search on the statute# this is what i came up with

943.20 Theft.
(a) Intentionally takes and carries away, uses, transfers, conceals, or retains possession of movable property of another without the other's consent and with intent to deprive the owner permanently of possession of such property.

I told you guys he was a thieve!!!
Unread 06-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #560
sjones26573
Au revoir, gopher.

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Subbed for greatness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear Botswana Special
Why don't all cars have no doors? When I come to power I'm going to make it a rule because this is just better.
sjones26573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #561
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

ozo101, I don't think the statute of limitation has run out yet, it wouldn't hurt to still file that small claims court. If you do, he has 3 options, pay a lawyer to appear on his behalf, settle with you out of court, or to get his thieving butt to NJ to defend himself.

BTW, I still wish it would have been worth it for me to look at that Jeep you had for sale. Too bad the salvage title would make it almost impossible to register in NY.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 09:50 PM   #562
coonash

1969 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
ozo101, I don't think the statute of limitation has run out yet, it wouldn't hurt to still file that small claims court. If you do, he has 3 options, pay a lawyer to appear on his behalf, settle with you out of court, or to get his thieving butt to NJ to defend himself.

BTW, I still wish it would have been worth it for me to look at that Jeep you had for sale. Too bad the salvage title would make it almost impossible to register in NY.
You have to title it out of state first, like Alabama I think, then title it back in your state
This is an online forum, and the written word is the primary method of communication. If you make an effort to communicate clearly, people will be willing to communicate in return. If you don't make an effort, I don't see why I should - write like an idiot, and I'm going to think you're an idiot, that's just how things work.
USN Jeep Club Number 41
coonash is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #563
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Nah, sadly it isn't that easy. We looked into it before we bought our first Jeep (in 2008 we almost bought a 2004 with a salvage and 50k on the clock for $6500 but found out what it takes to register it. This was a vehicle already registered in Pennsylvania). The process is this for NY. If the vehicle has ever been branded as salvage or rebuilt, it has to go through an inspection. There are only two inspection stations, one in Albany and one 20 mins from my house (funnily enough). The one near my house opened last year. It takes 6 weeks to 6 months to get an appointment and inspection takes 3hours to 3 days. If they find a stolen part, it gets removed. If that part is something like the frame, engine, or transmission, the vehicle gets seized. It goes through a complete safety check to ensure it meets manufacturer and book standards (mods are OK if they are legal in NY). It is a crazy process.

Anyway. To get back on topic. Does anyone have Divebum's info so I can re-edit post 530. I want it to be even easier to identify him in that post.
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Unread 06-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #564
ozo101
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
Nah, sadly it isn't that easy. We looked into it before we bought our first Jeep (in 2008 we almost bought a 2004 with a salvage and 50k on the clock for $6500 but found out what it takes to register it. This was a vehicle already registered in Pennsylvania). The process is this for NY. If the vehicle has ever been branded as salvage or rebuilt, it has to go through an inspection. There are only two inspection stations, one in Albany and one 20 mins from my house (funnily enough). The one near my house opened last year. It takes 6 weeks to 6 months to get an appointment and inspection takes 3hours to 3 days. If they find a stolen part, it gets removed. If that part is something like the frame, engine, or transmission, the vehicle gets seized. It goes through a complete safety check to ensure it meets manufacturer and book standards (mods are OK if they are legal in NY). It is a crazy process.

Anyway. To get back on topic. Does anyone have Divebum's info so I can re-edit post 530. I want it to be even easier to identify him in that post.
thats a bummer and a pain Luck, here in jersey if the title i rebuilt , you get a nj title riteaway no salvage inspection, which is great for me cuz i can easily get rebuilt titles from vermont (it usted to be easier not anymore but still easier thann going thru salvage inspection here in jersey), anyways divebums info is all in the link
Unread 06-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #565
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Old thread revived for greatness!! Thanks ozo for that post man, made my day! Glad to see this thread staying alive through the years
Unread 06-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #566
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

B2Carpen, I brought it back because that scumbag sent me a pm asking me to take the info down. That is an even scummier thing to do since he really didn't even pay (like Divebum claimed). Check post #530.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.