Don't Be A Dishonest Seller!!! - Page 36 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Don't Be A Dishonest Seller!!!

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 07-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #526
77j20
1977 J-Series Truck 

Any luck LuckRider? I found out some of his relatives names and I know where he works. I am tempted to call him at work and if I can't get a hold of him there then call his mommy. Who knows maybe his mom will kick his *** for being an idiot.

Unread 07-02-2010, 10:20 PM   #527
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I say go for it. It might be time to start another thread in GD. Those things really seem to take off and once enough attention is attracted, get results.
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #528
nitecop
1999 TJ Wrangler 

don't we still have the "No wenzeling smily" ??
Project f-Xj F150/XJ Ford eXtreme jeep combo
06 6 Speed LJ my daily driver.
Colorado Jeep club memeber #505
nitecop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2010, 10:22 PM   #529
OrangeBeast
1988 YJ Wrangler 

This thread is very dramatic. Is there an end to to the divebum story?
OrangeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #530
LuckRider
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Here are the stories and how they panned out:

Divebum: The seller refused to pursue it farther. Divebum was banned from JF.

Update Divebum sent me a message last night asking me to delete this post, claiming that he paid Ozo101. I then sent a pm to ozo asking him if he received the money. Here is the PM from Divvebum and the one from Ozo:

Divebum:
Quote:
Please delete post
Hi LuckRider-
Could you please delete post #530 dated 7-7-10 that was posted in Dont be a dishonest seller. The dues have been paid, and being self employed this shows up when my name is googled. It is always very hard to explain.

I would greatly appreciate it.
ozo101:
Quote:
Re: Long Ago Divebum Scam Thing
I never recieved any money from him , the guy is a scamer and a thief, he even sent me a pm that read "Sucker" he never intended to pay period.
Regards
E.
Yeah so uh... This post isn't getting deleted. He claims that this comes up in a Google Search, so anyone who happens to find this post from Google. Please, Be Advised that he is not worth doing any business with, over the internet or in person (that is my personal opinion). It is disrespectful to myself and ozo101 for him to think that his message would get me to blindly delete this post.

Jon: He stole from many. He has since been banned (and he was a member of JFI). He has returned all of the money except what he owes to one person. He one and only best friend in real life (ok, maybe not his one and only, but a very good friend) has since stopped talking to him although he was able to help recover the stolen money.

BeachDriver: Was refunded fully by PayPal and was offered a better deal on cans shipped (and they shipped VERY fast). All has worked out well for him.

EDIT: This one is major, read the Divebum one!
JFI Member #7: Helping out the Scammed
2004 Rubi: Ready to Kill the Chrome!
Totaled and Gone: Mostly Stock 2005 I6 Patriot Blue TJ: Monstaliner (Write-Up) BESRK Rear Bumper, Hella 500s
Do the Jeep Wave :D 0|||||||0 Take 95% of what I say as a joke/sarcasm!-Thomas
LuckRider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2010, 10:34 PM   #531
Angry_bald_guy
1985 J-Series Truck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckRider View Post
Here are the stories and how they panned out:

Divebum: The seller refused to pursue it farther. Divebum was banned from JF.

Jon: He stole from many. He has since been banned (and he was a member of JFI). He has returned all of the money except what he owes to one person. He one and only best friend in real life (ok, maybe not his one and only, but a very good friend) has since stopped talking to him although he was able to help recover the stolen money.

BeachDriver: Was refunded fully by PayPal and was offered a better deal on cans shipped (and they shipped VERY fast). All has worked out well for him.
I agree.

[B]A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of the free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.[/B]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f271/matilda-928184/"][B]My Former Jeep[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f57/build-up-jeanine-993071/"][B]My Current Jeep[/B][/URL]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]JFI Member #13[/B][/COLOR]
[B][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/dont-dishonest-seller-860174/"]Report a scam on JeepForum.[/URL][/B]
Angry_bald_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2010, 04:18 PM   #532
hypnotikrobot
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
When posting an add on JF classifieds (or any website) DO NOT try to scam, lie, and rip people off to make a personal gain by being dishonest!
Hey, B2, remember me. I'm the one that helped you not get scammed on those 4.10 gears.

I figured I can chime in on this thread to warn others of a member whom tried to scam me out of $60 after a sale was completed.

He filed for a $60 refund, 20% of the total sale price. He wanted a refund because a used item he bought showed a few signs of wear.

His username is rubicon20032003.

Luckily Paypal rebuked his claim but I was worried for a bit.

Anyways I just figured I finally had something to add to this thread, which I feel I played a small part in the creation of by alerting B2CARPEN to a fishy ad listing.

Last edited by hypnotikrobot; 07-28-2010 at 05:51 PM..
hypnotikrobot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2010, 05:26 PM   #533
hypnotikrobot
2001 XJ Cherokee 

And here is the image I linked to in that reply. A screen capture of our conversation in the Paypal Resolution center.

Last edited by hypnotikrobot; 07-28-2010 at 05:53 PM..
hypnotikrobot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #534
rubicon20032003

All i can say is i got aton of feedback on tons of forums.Never had a problem intell this sale.Had over 300 postive on ebay sells.I can list all the forums with postive feedback their are probaly over fifthy
rubicon20032003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2010, 05:48 PM   #535
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Please start something rubico20032003, Im bored and haven't posted peoples info up lately.
WhiteOut is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2010, 07:47 AM   #536
hypnotikrobot
2001 XJ Cherokee 

rubicon, why don't you post some pictures of that top you received for us?

I see you're selling the old one.
2004 softop
Unread 07-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #537
hypnotikrobot
2001 XJ Cherokee 

It turns out the comments in the itrader area aren't public so I've been wasting my time making my case in there so now I'm going to make it more public.

Here is the first image I posted of my Jeep with that top on it.

And here's the huge pic.
http://imgur.com/ODKCm.jpg

And here's my shipping confirmation showing the lug nuts were shipped on the 3rd.

rubicon20032003 is a scammer and left me a negative seller rating because he couldn't cheat me out of $60 after the sale was completed.
Unread 07-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #538
Angry_bald_guy
1985 J-Series Truck 

I, for one, think we should run him off...

[B]A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of the free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.[/B]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f271/matilda-928184/"][B]My Former Jeep[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f57/build-up-jeanine-993071/"][B]My Current Jeep[/B][/URL]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B]JFI Member #13[/B][/COLOR]
[B][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/dont-dishonest-seller-860174/"]Report a scam on JeepForum.[/URL][/B]
Angry_bald_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2010, 08:19 PM   #539
chris87xj
Jeepaholic

1987 XJ Cherokee 

Sorry to hear about the probs Abe.
I know it's not been that long since I saw your jeep and you didn't have the top in the picture then, so it can't be very old.

"You can set my jeep on fire and roll it down a hill,
But I still wouldn't trade it for a Coupe DeVille."

JeepForum.com/IndyORV@Redbird-SRA
COTY 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser54 View Post
Better to hoard Jeep technical info than old newspapers and the neighbor's mail, I guess.......
Vote here NOW in the September Cherokee Of The Month contest!!!
chris87xj is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #540
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnotikrobot View Post
Hey, B2, remember me. I'm the one that helped you not get scammed on those 4.10 gears.

I figured I can chime in on this thread to warn others of a member whom tried to scam me out of $60 after a sale was completed.

He filed for a $60 refund, 20% of the total sale price. He wanted a refund because a used item he bought showed a few signs of wear.

His username is rubicon20032003.

Luckily Paypal rebuked his claim but I was worried for a bit.

Anyways I just figured I finally had something to add to this thread, which I feel I played a small part in the creation of by alerting B2CARPEN to a fishy ad listing.
Oh yes I do remember exactly how it went down, and it pissed me off just enough to start this thread

Sorry, I haven't been online lately but thanks again for posting.

IndyORV
B2CARPEN is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.