Don't Be A Dishonest Seller!!! - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Don't Be A Dishonest Seller!!!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #181
joshrad
Who needs roads?

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2CARPEN View Post
Well that doesn't look too good now does it??
Really? It looks exactly like a 2.5 Terabyte one I just bought off of ebay for $50. Are you saying that it's not going to work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJames1226 View Post
Once the members of jeepforum get drunk enough, anyone can be a lawyer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz_Soldier
Wait! Does that mean XJs are Xtreme Jeeps?
joshrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #182
taythegibs
2001 XJ Cherokee 

please tell me you didnt buy that.
taythegibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:22 PM   #183
joshrad
Who needs roads?

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Don't worry I don't even know if someone would try to do that, and if someone thought a 2.5 TB flash drive is real, then that person should just be shunned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJames1226 View Post
Once the members of jeepforum get drunk enough, anyone can be a lawyer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz_Soldier
Wait! Does that mean XJs are Xtreme Jeeps?
joshrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:28 PM   #184
batjeep13
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMET;7963842[B
Once again send PM to his friends...[/B]
Lets ask Divebum's friends what they think.

vdub
saxart
Max-Bilt (vendor)
2005X
batjeep13

I blocked him and unfriended him after reading this thread. However, my name remains on his list. I don't know him and I'm pretty sure 2005X doesn't know him either. 2005X and I were screwing around one day and had a friend off to add friends. There was no point besides to outnumber each other. Yes, I know it is dumb. But, it was fun. Anyway, I'm not his friend and am extremely against dishonesty. It is disappointing that our online Jeep community has a member that is a piece of garbage. But, hopefully this thread will make a difference, and he will be banned. Also, I hope the bum sends the $$$

[I][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Silver"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/JFI"][COLOR="Gray"]JFI[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [COLOR="Silver"]Member #5[/COLOR]

[U][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/batjeep-build-808350/"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Black"]B[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]a[/COLOR][COLOR="black"]t[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"][COLOR="Yellow"]j[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="black"]e[/COLOR][COLOR="yellow"]e[/COLOR][COLOR="black"]p[/COLOR] [COLOR="black"]build[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/U]
batjeep13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:32 PM   #185
batjeep13
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
JFI it is! Nice and simple!

Starting the memberships now...

#1 = Myself
#2 = AustinTexasXJ
#3 = Lax

The rest is to be claimed... KMET, Joshrad1, Luckrider... and anyone else interested in being a JFI member, post your member #!
Please count me in!

[I][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Silver"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/JFI"][COLOR="Gray"]JFI[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [COLOR="Silver"]Member #5[/COLOR]

[U][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/batjeep-build-808350/"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Black"]B[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]a[/COLOR][COLOR="black"]t[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"][COLOR="Yellow"]j[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="black"]e[/COLOR][COLOR="yellow"]e[/COLOR][COLOR="black"]p[/COLOR] [COLOR="black"]build[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL][/U]
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:36 PM   #186
Jeep89JV
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Well that doesn't look too good now does it??
Hah naw i just googled this image after a friend sent me it a year or so back but i deleted it, apparently this pic is something truely bought and was scammed over ebay.

This thread reminded me of how many ebay scammers are out there, let alone in general scammers.

[I][B]My Build Thread:[/B][/I][url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/broke-kid-build-96-xj-1007038/[/url]

[B][I]New Mexico Driving Rules...[/I][/B][LIST][*]As a general rule, the vehicle most in need of a significant amount of bodywork (for which the driver is most likely uninsured) always has the right of way.[*]Never use directional signals when changing lanes. They only serve to give away your next move, causing most NM drivers to speed up and not let you in. In fact, use of directional signals within most large NM city limits is actual illegal.[*]NM law states that at least 50% of all paved surfaces within the state must be under construction at any one time. In all construction zones, at least half of the available lanes must be closed, regardless of whether any actual construction is be accomplished or not. Construction signs shall be regularly repositioned in order to warn drivers about upcoming lane closures immediately after they pass the last exit before traffic backups.
[*]Driving through constructions zones with upcoming lane closures is a popular game in NM. Itís called the "speed up and pass as many cars as you can, then see how close to the lane closure you can squeeze back into traffic before hitting any of the orange construction barrels" game.[/LIST]
Jeep89JV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:40 PM   #187
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by batjeep13 View Post
Please count me in!
Good to hear that you unfriendededed ******bum!

Welcome to the club - #5
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:41 PM   #188
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep89JV View Post
Hah naw i just googled this image after a friend sent me it a year or so back but i deleted it, apparently this pic is something truely bought and was scammed over ebay.

This thread reminded me of how many ebay scammers are out there, let alone in general scammers.
People make a living off of this ****!! It's unreal
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:42 PM   #189
batjeep13
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
JFI

Welcome to the club - #5
SWEET!!

I saw your post on covering northern IL. I will take midwest IL if no one has it yet.

Unread 09-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #190
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by batjeep13 View Post
SWEET!!

I saw your post on covering northern IL. I will take midwest IL if no one has it yet.
Good deal! BTW a group of us are heading to the cliffs this Saturday (about 20 or so) which 4 of us are from up north. Not sure how far that is from you or if you are interested but you are more then welcome to go.
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:51 PM   #191
the88thpianoman
2003 WJ 

Quote:
I posted another classified add as a warning... I think I'll do this every once in a while to keep things clean

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f130/...2/#post7972911
If you really want to give potential scammers a scare, go ahead and link up to this thread as well...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/i-..._-98xj-593856/
2003 WJ in Jeep Green Metallic, 4.0/242/4.10's. 4" Teraflex springs w/ RE monotube shocks and IRO short arms, cheap intake w/ amsoil filter, 2.5" hi flow cat and back exhaust, lots of lights and other misc crap.

Check out my build thread here: Life lessons and budget build
the88thpianoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #192
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the88thpianoman View Post
If you really want to give potential scammers a scare, go ahead and link up to this thread as well...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/i-..._-98xj-593856/
Dude - you never said you got scammed too! Since it would take me a month to read through that would you mind giving a brief overview (LOL)?

I will post a link to this thread in your thread as well to get it out there, thanks!
Unread 09-23-2009, 12:00 AM   #193
B2CARPEN
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well NM... it was close right after there was about 20 deleted posts HAHAHA
Unread 09-23-2009, 12:00 AM   #194
batjeep13
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Good deal! BTW a group of us are heading to the cliffs this Saturday (about 20 or so) which 4 of us are from up north. Not sure how far that is from you or if you are interested but you are more then welcome to go.
Thanks a lot for the invite. I would love to go, but I'm working Sat and Sun. Let me know next time thought. At some point this winter, I am going to try and get some people to go to the badlands if you are interested. No set date yet though. Hope the weekend goes good.

Unread 09-23-2009, 12:00 AM   #195
the88thpianoman
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Dude - you never said you got scammed too! Since it would take me a month to read through that would you mind giving a brief overview (LOL)?

I will post a link to this thread in your thread as well to get it out there, thanks!
It was a while back. Basically, I bought a "like new" muffler from a forum member, who simply took the money and used it to pay a traffic ticket with no intention of sending me anything. After tracking down his work number and being harassed by a great deal of other forum members, he finally sent me a rusted up muffler he bought from a junkyard and called it even. That was the last I ever got out of him, but he hasn't been active on the forum since then.
2003 WJ in Jeep Green Metallic, 4.0/242/4.10's. 4" Teraflex springs w/ RE monotube shocks and IRO short arms, cheap intake w/ amsoil filter, 2.5" hi flow cat and back exhaust, lots of lights and other misc crap.

Check out my build thread here: Life lessons and budget build
the88thpianoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.