Dog Owners! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Dog Owners!

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-25-2012, 03:29 PM   #16
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Thank you, but it not my dog, its a friend of mines.

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)

2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ

USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #17
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I don't know how you kept your cool when that asshat tried saying it was his dog. I would have freaked out. Our dogs are like kids to the wife and I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #18
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinmichguy_
I don't know how you kept your cool when that asshat tried saying it was his dog. I would have freaked out. Our dogs are like kids to the wife and I.
It's very likely I'd be in jail. Maybe for a long time...
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #19
YJames90
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Big dogs chip...Small annoying put um in your pocket dogs,,, dont bother

My 2.5 to 4.3 swap thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...begun-1237704/
YJames90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #20
GunMetalBlue
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Took the dogs to the vet yesterday for their check-up, had the vet scan to make sure the chips still worked. Sure enough, the chip wasn't working on my lab. I immediately had them put another in.

Glad I read this thread and had the vet check, recommend y’all do the same next time you take your pups in. Takes 20 seconds.>>

[FONT="Arial Black"][B][I]shall not be infringed[/I][/B][/FONT]
GunMetalBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #21
hallsofstone
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I would have beaten that guy until my fists refused to close anymore...then I would have switched to my elbows. My new pup Zara is headed to the Vet soon for the next round of vaccinations...she may need to have a chip installed since she rides in the Jeep with me so much.

Glad you had a positive end to that story.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
H. L. Mencken - US editor (1880 - 1956)

K.C.C.O. [url]www.thechive.com[/url]
hallsofstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #22
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunMetalBlue View Post
Took the dogs to the vet yesterday for their check-up, had the vet scan to make sure the chips still worked. Sure enough, the chip wasn't working on my lab. I immediately had them put another in.

Glad I read this thread and had the vet check, recommend y’all do the same next time you take your pups in. Takes 20 seconds.>>
Great PSA and reminder to all.
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Unread 07-30-2012, 01:53 PM   #23
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunMetalBlue View Post

Agreed, that is great advice and I never even thought of having the chip checked. Will now.

My wife recently got a red Min Pin. Smart little dog, now that she is getting the hang of potty training. Anyway, my wife said she was going into the pet store for some items and took the Min Pin along. As they were getting out of the car, she noticed a guy drive by, go to the end of the aisle and back up slowly and then pull up to them as they were getting ready to cross the lane. He asked if the was a minature Doberman (common question) but she said it was a Min Pin. He responded with nice dog and then left. Anyway, the point is that you really have to keep a close eye on your pets. This guy may not have meant any harm or intent. He may have just thought my wife was cute (cause she is). But I have heard horror stories of people leaving a dog in a car for just a few minutes (with the windows partially down) and they come back to find their dog gone. In some cases, windows broken out and the dog gone. Can't imagine how I would deal with such a situation, but I'm sure going to ask to have the chips checked every visit.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #24
Soundy
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Some great advice here - definitely gonna take my little guys in to have their chips checked soon.

Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #25
2010Rubicon
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbuGrl View Post
Police couldn't do anything. Dog was loose and he found her.
Do you realize that this episode was your fault? Even though the dog was in your backyard, the animal was not secured by a leash and it was unattended. If the loose dog had bitten someone, the excuse about it having been in a fenced yard won't matter. When an animal is taken outdoors it must be secured.
2010Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #26
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Rubicon View Post
Do you realize that this episode was your fault? Even though the dog was in your backyard, the animal was not secured by a leash and it was unattended. If the loose dog had bitten someone, the excuse about it having been in a fenced yard won't matter. When an animal is taken outdoors it must be secured.
Are you kidding, you jackwad JK ******?! "Fault" is not the point of this thread, at all. I'm not around here very often anymore, but I'm glad I made it in today just to tell you to go crawl back in your troll hole.

― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

Unread 01-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #27
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Hey a**h****, first off you have proven YOU CANT READ.

1. It was NOT MY dog
2. It was a therapy dog
3. It had microchips
4. The microchips failed

Dont try to school me on the leash laws/ requirements in the city that I have lived in for over 15 years. As a responsible pet owner, I know them quite well. I also know that the owner would NEVER endanger her pets. Stay in your crate and out of my yard.

Oh and yea as Bosun said, you cant read (did I mention that enough?)

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)

2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ

USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #28
nj666z

The dog is now 3 and a half years older than when she escaped.
nj666z is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #29
Soundy
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 11:27 AM   #30
pasinbuy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
WTH. This guy probably think all dogs are attack dogs.

Your post woke me up. I take my dog with me often and it would kill me if he was taken due to my dog being so darn cute and nice. Thank you for the wake up call. I am glad things worked out for you.
pasinbuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.