Does this kid deserve what he got? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Does this kid deserve what he got?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #61
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?...a&focusfirst=1

moar

Unread 05-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #62
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Searching the phone number returns up Hawthorne, Cali. None of the Brendan Lees are from Hawthorne though.
Unread 05-07-2012, 06:37 PM   #63
Hussler
1992 XJ Cherokee 

What kind of car did he drive, and what color?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderC View Post
I see you also twizzled your scart lead. Well done! :thumbsup:
92 XJ with ARB's, 5" lift, too much armor, 33's and some other garbage
Hussler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #64
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussler View Post
What kind of car did he drive, and what color?
she said he didn't drive a car. He walked from his GFs house to the park where they met to do the exchange. It's a great way to stay more untraceable. It's a long shot, but he may not have even used his real name. The phone number is a cell so who knows where that will lead.
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #65
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

an email address would be extremely helpful.
Plenty of lights
Unread 05-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #66
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

also, has anyone besides ms pepper contacted the cell number? there needs to be ONE designated person to start contacting him. I would be happy to handle that, I just would like to know is anyone else has done anything yet, and if so, it would be great if you could continue with that.
Plenty of lights
Unread 05-07-2012, 06:52 PM   #67
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

I was considering it, but I'm not sure of the approach. If we come off too hostile he wont respond again. Maybe a simple text asking if its Brendan? but after that...
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #68
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

I have a pretty good plan for texting him. I plan on using the text free app and picking a number with his area code. Then I'll find whatever big concert is coming up in his area.

my part of the conversation is going to go something like that.

Hey man, is this brendan?

he's either going to be the caution type and say "uhh no you got the wrong number" or he'll be like a normal dude and say "yea this is brendan"

then I'll say "I was talkin to some guys and they said you could hook me up on some (insert concert here) tickets. I'd be willing to pay good money for em"

I gain his trust, get as much info as I can. I'll convince him that I'd like to meet him at his GF's house. There's a small chance he'll give me the address. If not, I'll figure something out.
Plenty of lights
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #69
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

I was gonna muster up a call along the lines of 'Hello, is this brendan?' if 'yes' response would be 'Well, Mr. Lee, My name is William, I've been hired to help dispute a....'
If response is 'no' my response would be 'Listen here, prick, We know you're a scammer. We know who you are. We know where you are. Give the money back, and that will be the end of it, if not, We will find you, and you will pay.' If he asks who 'We' are I'll simply say 'We are legion'.

That is assuming I've triple checked the phone number. I'll make sure to record it if I do end up doing it. Scare the living **** out of him. black, you can carry on with getting on his good side, though. anon is scary ****.
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #70
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbrown
I was considering it, but I'm not sure of the approach. If we come off too hostile he wont respond again. Maybe a simple text asking if its Brendan? but after that...
I've dialed a couple of times with my number blocked, but have only gotten voice mail with standard greeting ("the person at 4-2-4-2-0-0-1-3-3-7 is not available. Please leave a message after the tone..." and I left no message.
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #71
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

If we can confirm the number then we can get it to 4chan, reddit, and craigslist. That seemed to work for Matt Evans, who doesnt appear to be a bad person (I had added him on the FB during the rampage) either he actually was going through a hard time or we help clean up his act.
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #72
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Hey, hussler what did you post/quote? I can see that you quoted me.
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #73
Hussler
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I was trying to make a funny comment but I realized it would only be funny in all caps
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorderC View Post
I see you also twizzled your scart lead. Well done! :thumbsup:
92 XJ with ARB's, 5" lift, too much armor, 33's and some other garbage
Hussler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #74
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Well damn, now I want to know what it was. I'll just imagine it in all caps.
Unread 05-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #75
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

FWIW, I do think that it's imperative that we confirm his real ID before any cellular raids begin. I'm trying to locate a Brendan Lee at either the local City College or UCSB, but I'll have to recruit a student 'cuz I no longer have access to the database.
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.