Does this kid deserve what he got? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Does this kid deserve what he got?

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under Coil Spring Options from Ruffstuff!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 05-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #31
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I have a feeling miss pepperdish won't be posting back, lol.

Unread 05-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #32
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport View Post
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2012, 09:35 PM   #33
WindsorRenegade
1991 YJ Wrangler 

LMFAO!!!! awwwwwww
Unread 05-06-2012, 11:34 PM   #34
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport
Hang in there guys. Her access to the net has been limited, so she's working from her phone, I believe. I have no way of knowing, but I doubt the mobile app is something she's found yet. I also think that some gentle encouragement via the CL posting may entice more active participation. Done properly and showcasing what there is here, I wouldn't be surprised of she were to eventually buy a jeep an become permanant part of the family.
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
flying_bosun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 12:27 AM   #35
91YJ4X4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperdish
To Flying_Bosun:
Thank you for posting my ad and warning other people.

I would like to regard myself not as ****ing idiot but as somebody who is naively trustworthy and hopeful of the good in people.

Oops...sorry for the rude comment. In my defense, I'm a ****ing idiot. Hope you get your money back.
Unread 05-07-2012, 12:59 AM   #36
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying_bosun View Post
Hang in there guys. Her access to the net has been limited, so she's working from her phone, I believe. I have no way of knowing, but I doubt the mobile app is something she's found yet. I also think that some gentle encouragement via the CL posting may entice more active participation. Done properly and showcasing what there is here, I wouldn't be surprised of she were to eventually buy a jeep an become permanant part of the family.
I hope she does post back with info, because JF could really help her get her money back. What the guy is doing is complete BS.
Unread 05-07-2012, 01:27 AM   #37
Pepperdish

Wow guys, the response to this has been amazing.

Yes, I did read the Charlie Wenzel story and the other link to the story about the guy from Genoa, Illinois. For me, this transaction is not only local but it was taken place person. If anything proceeds negatively, I don't want anybody to recieve a negative backlash from this.

I'm going to try texting him and asking him about getting my refund again and I'll see if the phone number is still good. I'll keep everybody updated.

But actually, does anybody have any advice about how I should go about this?
Pepperdish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:31 AM   #38
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Give us the information.
We start doing some searching.
???????
Profit.

In that order.
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:43 AM   #39
Pepperdish

Well his name is Brendan Lee. I can't remember what kind of phone he had but he always had a an iPod touch with him that he put my info in. It had a blue hard shell case and an apple ipod sticker on it. (This info really isn't that helpful :/)

He did buisness with his cousin and he said that he did promotional work for the different venues around the area (Hollywood Bowl, Santa Barbara Bowl, etc.). When Radiohead was at the Santa Barbara Bowl he was given a set list by his job with ten spots. Essentially, I was purchasing a spot on the set list so that I would recieve a general admission pass on the day of the concert.

I don't know what kind of promotional work he did but when I had last spoken with him he had left to Vegas for a trade show for work.

I always met him by the park by his girlfriend's house, which was only a few blocks over. He didn't have a car at the time and I'm not sure if he ever got one.
Pepperdish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #40
MacK
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbrown View Post
Post your picture.
Give us the information.
We start doing some searching.
???????
Profit.

In that order.
Corrected
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #41
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperdish View Post
Well his name is Brendan Lee. I can't remember what kind of phone he had but he always had a an iPod touch with him that he put my info in. It had a blue hard shell case and an apple ipod sticker on it. (This info really isn't that helpful :/)

He did buisness with his cousin and he said that he did promotional work for the different venues around the area (Hollywood Bowl, Santa Barbara Bowl, etc.). When Radiohead was at the Santa Barbara Bowl he was given a set list by his job with ten spots. Essentially, I was purchasing a spot on the set list so that I would recieve a general admission pass on the day of the concert.

I don't know what kind of promotional work he did but when I had last spoken with him he had left to Vegas for a trade show for work.

I always met him by the park by his girlfriend's house, which was only a few blocks over. He didn't have a car at the time and I'm not sure if he ever got one.
thank you. I'll start a new thread with this info and we'll see where we can get

EDIT: i guess we should just leave it to this one thread. Keeps things easier...
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #42
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Ill get at it when I get home.
Unread 05-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #43
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Pepperdish, can we have a physical description, too? I immediately found a Brendan Lee at UCSB who is pretty young looking in his picture and has blonde curly hair. I presume it's a different guy, but please let us know.
[URL="http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Gear-Calculator[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.stu-offroad.com/siteindex.asp"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Stu Can Help You[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.berrysprinter.com/jeepparts.php"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Part Names and Numbers[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL] [URL="http://www.wholesalemopar.com/"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Dealer Supplied Parts and ask for "Jeep Club" Prices[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

[QUOTE=Ron Paul]“Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.”
― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]"Did [I]you[/I] exchange your walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Unread 05-07-2012, 11:11 AM   #44
ntkarter4x
2006 LJ Wrangler 

And here we go
ntkarter4x is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #45
flying_bosun
2006 LJ Wrangler 

In case anyone had any doubt, I just confirmed through my sources that there is no Brendan Lee associated with the Bowl. For RadioHead, in particular, there were no lists for anyone. Access to tickets was very limited and there is no way that any of Brendan's story is legitimate. Grift confirmed.

I sent this info to our new friend, Miss Pepper, so I think we should see the a$$holes number soon.

I failed to mention that I work at this venue, generally in the grid of steel that's above my me and my rig in the first shot, and is well lit in the one below. (So now this whole thread is Jeep related)

And here's the view from my "office".

― Ron Paul[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.