Do you not speak to a sibling? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Do you not speak to a sibling?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 03-07-2011, 03:47 AM   #31
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

i am the middle of 5. other than the marines i deployed with there is no one else i would trust with my (or my family's) life than my 3 brothers. my little sister is a different story, not the horror type as mosy of you have but she's the baby and just really naive.
after reading the above posts i thank my lucky stars for that.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2011, 03:55 AM   #32
lateralus3
1994 ZJ 

in a way im glad i was an only child

1994 grand cherokee laredo 4.0 IRO 5.5 critical path long arm kit and OTK steering 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2's

high pinion dana 30 and 8.8 in garage
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/lateralus3s-slow-build-thread-1042086/"]my build thread[/URL][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]FOR SALE ONE SET OF ZJ D44A AXLE SHAFTS $150 SHIPPED[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
lateralus3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2011, 04:10 AM   #33
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

My little brother thinks he is **** hot. He thinks he is above everyone in the family. And because of this fact, he is arrogant to the point where he avoids talking to all of us! It's a backwards concept. Mind you, we grew up in a great family.
-Raised Catholic...(ive moved on with my own beliefs since then, but the point is my parents tried to give us something to believe in.)
-Non Abusive home: sure we argue. who doesnt? but my parents never hit each other, and aside from the occasional butt whipping from dad when we screwed up there was no abuse towards the kids.
-Respect was integral in the family fabric. and it still is. everyone respects each others space, opinions, and beliefs. even if they dont like it...unless you are my younger brother.

i dont know what changed. he is an ***. what can i say.

-----

anyway as i said...we dont have to worry about not talking to him. he does enough shutting up for all of us.

Twitter @dutchoven86
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2011, 05:18 AM   #34
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93boomer View Post
My little brother thinks he is **** hot. He thinks he is above everyone in the family. And because of this fact, he is arrogant to the point where he avoids talking to all of us! It's a backwards concept. Mind you, we grew up in a great family.
-Raised Catholic...(ive moved on with my own beliefs since then, but the point is my parents tried to give us something to believe in.)
-Non Abusive home: sure we argue. who doesnt? but my parents never hit each other, and aside from the occasional butt whipping from dad when we screwed up there was no abuse towards the kids.
-Respect was integral in the family fabric. and it still is. everyone respects each others space, opinions, and beliefs. even if they dont like it...unless you are my younger brother.

i dont know what changed. he is an ***. what can i say.

-----

anyway as i said...we dont have to worry about not talking to him. he does enough shutting up for all of us.
i dunno why but i thought this was the same guy as the "my brother is TRASHED" thread. then i remembered.

i should probably go to bed.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2011, 06:37 AM   #35
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DozerSeabeeXVII View Post
i dunno why but i thought this was the same guy as the "my brother is TRASHED" thread. then i remembered.

i should probably go to bed.

it was relevant...

Twitter @dutchoven86
Unread 03-07-2011, 07:18 AM   #36
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

Na i like my brother and talk to him, but i also hate him sometimes also lol..
Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2011, 07:46 AM   #37
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

that sounds about right...

Twitter @dutchoven86
Unread 03-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #38
MrNate
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I've had fallings out with family, but I always make amends. Family is family. If you have a sibling that's a complete **** bird, it's kind of your job to tell them the things their friends won't, whether they hate you for it or not.
Unread 03-07-2011, 07:54 AM   #39
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

My brother and my sister are both ******bags. My sister makes stupid decisions constantly. I could really give a **** less what happens to her because of her own bad choices but now she's got a child to think about. It pisses me off to no end that she could be doing better for my niece. I usually voice my opinion once in a while with her but shes a ***** and theres no getting through to her. My brother just does dumb things and always tries to take the easy way out, which puts him into the situation he is now. He's smart on the other hand. He knows that he messed up so I don't feel like I need to remind him. I try to be there for him and support him as much as I can but he knows I don't agree with where he's at in life. We all still get along and stuff though. My sister and I just avoid each other when **** starts to get going.
Cassafrass is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2013, 02:03 PM   #40
Marconis
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Reviving an old thread, just to see if others feel the need to chime in. It's been over 2 years since this thread and our relationship has gotten much worse, which is a constant strain. She's now 26, and has yet to make a life for herself. She's a perpetual moocher, and literally every single word that comes out of her mouth is asking for a favor...what's worse is that my parents enable her to an extent since they refuse to kick her stupid *** out of the house. They pretend to be all hard but let her just float around aimlessly as she tries to get her life together. Her life is one big joke and I have zero sympathy. Sorry that life isn't one constant trip to the Hamptons and meeting celebrities. Her credit card debt is over $5,000, she has failed to pay back any cent of her student loans for her useless degree, and she's going to Italy in two months with all of the money she saved working as a "reservationist". She's the dumbest person I've ever met, a Long Island princess who thinks everything comes easy in life.

/rant. That felt good.
Unread 07-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #41
somebody5788
1994 ZJ 

I only have 1 sibling and we get along just fine. He's 22 and I'm 25 and I'm currently trying to help him buy a new car.

I do have a cousin that I choose to avoid, I don't go as far as ignoring her or anything like that but I don't like people that promise one thing and do another.
Unread 07-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #42
chowner
2014 WK 

Haven't talked to my sister in 3 years.
chowner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2013, 11:56 PM   #43
Mean Max
Don't poke the bear

1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'm 48 and my only sibling is my 50 year old sister. We live in the same town & haven't seen or spoken to each other in 10 years. My 2nd wife & I have a 7 year old daughter & a 4 year old daughter that my sister & her husband have never seen.

My 27 year old son from my first wife has not seen his 7 year old sister in 4-1/2 years, and has never seen his 4 year old sister. He lives local as well.

My 24 year old daughter from my first wife has not seen either of her baby sisters in over 3 years. This daughter has a son (my only biological grandchild) that is 3 years old that I have only seen twice, back when he was 2 weeks old. She is also pregnant again.

I've written them all off, they are dead to me. I wouldn't piss down their throats if their guts were on fire. F*** them all, they can burn in Hell.

Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatE View Post
Max has a picture of every Jeep part ever made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderff View Post
No one here knows what they are talking about. You should try Pirate 4x4 they will be happy to help you.

There is no situation that cannot be improved with a small but well-placed explosive.
Mean Max is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 12:13 AM   #44
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

So this thread has taught me that I should be really thankful that my sister and I are really close. My brother is coming back around as well, slowly.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2013, 12:22 AM   #45
J_Thack
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I haven't talked to my brother in over a year and I am fine with that. Bros before hoes my ***.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.