Do you name your vehicles? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Do you name your vehicles?

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4

Unread 02-13-2008, 05:45 PM   #16
Kingair Pilot
1981 CJ7 

Oh you bet they are part of the family so here is punkin' it's our 2000 road king its a very rare factory paint color and it has some silver ghost flames and just enough chrome and of course a bit of firefighter logos to show respect to all my fellow brothers and sisters on the fire dept. Its us on a veterans ride here in Michigan.

Next is our "new" Jeep is a 81 CJ7 this is how it looked as we got it just about 3 weeks ago. It is from a friend in New Jersey it will get some small changes but its too pretty to change too much we decided to name her Jersey as that was her original home delivery state.

Cheers
Mike

Kingair Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 05:48 PM   #17
Kingair Pilot
1981 CJ7 

Buttstain

LMAO that is the best yet

Cheers
Mike
Kingair Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #18
_Kyle_
2008 WK 

No. I just call it "The Jeep" or if i'm angry with it, some words I can't repeat here. I get annoyed when friends call it a car or even a truck sometimes. Lucky most understand, especially since me and smrtjustin call both of ours Jeeps and nothing else.

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #19
McRoberts
2011 JK Wrangler 

Depending on whether its being a pain in the *** or not, its either called (on a good day) The Goat or Black Widow, cause of all the Poison Spyder stuff I have on it. On a bad day, its The Heep.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.