Do Red Jeeps Attract Nuts? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Do Red Jeeps Attract Nuts?

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #16
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstime View Post
I once saw some guy getting road head it was sick! I was just a little kid they need to think about that crap!
They don't care is my guess. It's pretty obvious that a truck driver can see down into cars. Usually we look down at people passing us up, the reason why I do it is because I get a lot of hot chicks or kids signalling to pull the air horn. Always fun when people do that.

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #17
firefighter315
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogie View Post
LOL about the slow down. Should I worry?
Nah, not with Cause. He quickly gets bored with the toys he catches and has to go look for another. Just be glad she got away!
Unread 11-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #18
schvilktus

I've never had a bunch of dudes flying sack first towards my red Jeep when I drive it. I say it's false. Red Jeeps don't attract nuts.

1986 CJ-7 Laredo. 4" Superlift, 33x12.50s, one piece axles, T-5, D300, AMC 20, Jasper stage-1 258 I-6, Howell TBI, DUI ignition, Luk ProGold Performance clutch, Red w/ black hard top, one sexy cornfed boy behind the wheel.
schvilktus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #19
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Not sure about nuts, but I was on my way home from work one day with the top off and got flashed by two women in a Ford Explorer.
Unread 11-07-2013, 10:54 PM   #20
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSEJEEPERS View Post
Not sure about nuts, but I was on my way home from work one day with the top off and got flashed by two women in a Ford Explorer.
I once got flashed by girls in a Mustang I may of had a red shirt on jk I have no idea what I was wearing I was just a kid when it happened probably in the 8th grade.
Itstime is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.