JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/)
-   -   Do Red Jeeps Attract Nuts? (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/do-red-jeeps-attract-nuts-1751474/)

grogie 11-02-2013 09:07 PM

Do Red Jeeps Attract Nuts?

So I thought I’d mention this. My wife has been driving my Jeep this past week. On the way home yesterday evening on the highway some nutcase in a POS blazer pulls up beside her.

She looks over and he’s smiling and getting busy with himself. No kidding right there in the open. She saw it as my Jeep sits higher. She immediately slowed down and so did he, and then he got behind her. Her exit was less then a half mile away, so she exited and he did too. Gladly he turned the other direction...

She told me about it when I got home. I wasn’t sure what to say, other then did you call the cops, which she didn’t. I reminded her that I have our county sheriff’s office on her cell phone. She just said it happened so fast and she was shocked.

I almost want to think that he saw her driving at some point before that and caught up to her? As usually isn’t it guys that drive Jeeps so why pass another guy with it out? But then maybe he was just looking for anyone to notice him? What a ****ing sick individual. :thumbdown:

Of course, about a year ago I had some gang banger drive by me one evening and flash his hand at me like he was firing a gun at me. So is there something about a red Jeep?

Feel free to discuss.

98muddyjeep 11-02-2013 09:16 PM

Yes they've attract crazy people, thats why I bought mine cause I'm quite a bit nuts.

grogie 11-02-2013 09:18 PM

^Your Jeep doesn't look very red in the picture. :D

DucST4 11-03-2013 07:53 AM

Girls in Jeeps, always attract attention. Unfortunately got to take the good and the bad. But that was definitely over the line. The guy needs his butt kicked

Cause 11-03-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grogie (Post 17383794)
So I thought I’d mention this. My wife has been driving my Jeep this past week. On the way home yesterday evening on the highway some nutcase in a POS blazer pulls up beside her.

She looks over and he’s smiling and getting busy with himself. No kidding right there in the open. She saw it as my Jeep sits higher. She immediately slowed down and so did he, and then he got behind her.......

Hummmpfff... that was your wife! Well she did slow down to watch....

chowner 11-03-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grogie (Post 17383794)
I reminded her that I have our county sheriff’s office on her cell phone.

?????????

You mean 911? Did you remind her of 911?

Not sure what good having to NON-EMERGENCY number does for you.

If you were going to call anyone for this 911 is the only appropriate number to dial

Nick05 11-03-2013 02:37 PM

you do know 911 can give bad info or connect to the wrong county if you are on a cell phone, right? a direct line, even if it is non-emergency, can save time

grogie 11-03-2013 03:55 PM

The sheriffs number I have goes right to their dispatch. I've called it before... :)

LOL about the slow down. Should I worry?

Nick05 11-03-2013 04:03 PM

only if he does it again

98muddyjeep 11-03-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grogie (Post 17384130)
^Your Jeep doesn't look very red in the picture. :D

Yea,that was a real good day.

ionakana 11-03-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cause (Post 17392138)

Hummmpfff... that was your wife! Well she did slow down to watch....

Did she offer a helping hand?

BLOODBANE 11-03-2013 08:32 PM

If she would have looked over and laughed, probably would have spoiled his fun.

SunDevilJeeper 11-03-2013 09:14 PM

People rubbin one out while driving is nothing new. I've seen plenty of people doing that on the highway, both male and female, while up in my throne inside a semi truck. It occurs more often than you think.

EDIT: And for the record, yes they do come in many shapes and sizes. Some make you wonder what the hell is wrong with them.

TCrow2 11-03-2013 09:18 PM

I just don't understand why.

Is there something awesome about driving a blazer I don't know about?

Itstime 11-03-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper (Post 17412466)
People rubbin one out while driving is nothing new. I've seen plenty of people doing that on the highway, both male and female, while up in my throne inside a semi truck. It occurs more often than you think.

EDIT: And for the record, yes they do come in many shapes and sizes. Some make you wonder what the hell is wrong with them.

I once saw some guy getting road head it was sick! I was just a little kid they need to think about that crap!

The time now is 09:25 AM.