Do any foreign or black people drive jeeps , I do !!!! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Do any foreign or black people drive jeeps , I do !!!!

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 08-12-2014, 07:40 AM   #76
rubiconrich
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am amazed at the people that think this thread is racial or shouldn't have been started. I, for one, have always wondered why I haven't seen a Black guy driving or wheeling a Wrangler. Out here in Washington, most Asians drive a red Toyota when they offroad. That I found odd!
I have a Black friend who relocated to Washington from L.A. Took him wheeling in the Cascade Mtns. While we were up top he said that Black people are not into being in the deep forest wheeling. Since that day, I have been looking to spot any Blacks driving a Wrangler. Never saw one. Saw many Latinos driving Wranglers. Another interesting fact is that many cops like my jeep and love to talk "jeep" when they pull me over!
By the way, I am a 66 year old White American and overly proud of being American! Lucky enough to be born on The Fourth.

rubiconrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2014, 08:39 AM   #77
Monkeybomber
2013 JK Wrangler 

I think I'm the only person who was born/lived in paris who drives a wrangler...
Monkeybomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2014, 01:36 PM   #78
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

My question is, why is it "foreign people" then also "black people." Why you gotta single out races dawg?
vindicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2014, 08:02 PM   #79
DJs99TJ
1999 TJ Wrangler 

True dat! Just axe if anyone other than crackers drive jeeps! Damn!
DJs99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2014, 11:17 AM   #80
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone gots an ink pen I can use?
Unread 08-14-2014, 06:03 PM   #81
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

my afromerican and indian friends, from india, both drive wranglers. neither think this thread is racist but find it funny that it was asked.
pentastarguy is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.