Dexter - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Dexter

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 09-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #61
jb4
1998 TJ Wrangler 

is it good? I'm reaaaaaalllllly concerned about it after watching the trailers...

jb4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #62
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Well without giving too much away, it looks like Olmos and Hanks are going to be the plot villains this season, using religion as a basis for their killings. They were featured very little in the episode though, most of it was spent on Dexter's kill-of-the-week. Pretty much all of the supporting characters had just enough screen time to acknowledge "Hey we're still around, here's a tiny bit of meat about us". It also accelerated Harrison to pre-school application, indicating that perhaps a few years have passed although nothing else in the Dexter-verse seems to have changed much.

People either seem to really love the show or hate it after the past two seasons, so it's hard to say if it's 'good' overall as that's just too subjective.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #63
jb4
1998 TJ Wrangler 

good, that makes me feel better
jb4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #64
JeeperSC
2008 JK Wrangler 

Dexter is one of my favorite shows. I had foot surgery and was down for a week. I watched the first season on DVD and got hooked. I went and bought all the seasons and watched them back to back.
Unread 09-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #65
DKilleen
1998 TJ Wrangler 

really good first episode of the new season. Its probably going to be the same 'dexter kills the bad guy in the final episode' formula. But it's still a better show than 99% of the other stuff on tv these days. Just sucks I have to wait 2 weeks now for the next episode.
Unread 09-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #66
MountainMan864
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I am just on season 5 now. I love the show and I am hooked.I cant believe they killed ****off in seaons 4 finale, I about **** on myself.
MountainMan864 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2012, 01:49 AM   #67
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Bumping an old thread. I'm catching up on this show after not watching it from the start, on Season 6 right now. Great show for sure, just when you think he's turning "normal" he goes to kill and you can see that he enjoys it just as much as he always has.

Kinda upset about the whole Rita being killed thing, she didn't deserve it but Dexter definitely had it coming since he kept ****ing with Trinity.
Unread 11-25-2012, 02:03 AM   #68
03Jeeper
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006_Sport
Bumping an old thread. I'm catching up on this show after not watching it from the start, on Season 6 right now. Great show for sure, just when you think he's turning "normal" he goes to kill and you can see that he enjoys it just as much as he always has.

Kinda upset about the whole Rita being killed thing, she didn't deserve it but Dexter definitely had it coming since he kept ****ing with Trinity.
Wait until you get caught up with season 7. **** is getting crazy.
Sienna Pearl Coat Club Member #24
/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-

()_)-()_)-o-)_)

My totaled TJ rebuild
03Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2012, 02:06 AM   #69
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Jeeper View Post
Can't wait. Almost done with 6 right now. Like 3 episodes left.
Unread 11-26-2012, 04:29 AM   #70
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Jeeper View Post
Well it seems like Dexter is going to have some issues with LaGuerta and Matthews.
Unread 11-26-2012, 08:19 AM   #71
prjohnson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I think the fire investigator will end up being labeled as the Bay Harbor Butcher. Fire when Doakes was killed & the fire at the Church. Now, All of the sudden, all these people are catching on fire.

I do know that next season will tie-in to this season & next season will be the last. The writers already know how it's going to end.
prjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #72
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by prjohnson View Post
I think the fire investigator will end up being labeled as the Bay Harbor Butcher. Fire when Doakes was killed & the fire at the Church. Now, All of the sudden, all these people are catching on fire.

I do know that next season will tie-in to this season & next season will be the last. The writers already know how it's going to end.
Huh - didn't think of that with the fire investigator. He's def burning the bodies but hadn't thought of him going down as the BHB.

I heard the same as far as next season being a continuation of this one and next season being the last. I think it will end badly for Dexter. I do think that he will be exposed - by who I don't know.

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #73
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC

Huh - didn't think of that with the fire investigator. He's def burning the bodies but hadn't thought of him going down as the BHB.

I heard the same as far as next season being a continuation of this one and next season being the last. I think it will end badly for Dexter. I do think that he will be exposed - by who I don't know.
Yeah i have a feeling dexter is going to be exposed in the next season. But this show has a tendency to prove your wrong. But the arson investigstor is definitely burning bodies.

Sent via RPG
Unread 12-03-2012, 07:19 AM   #74
prjohnson
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by prjohnson View Post
I think the fire investigator will end up being labeled as the Bay Harbor Butcher. Fire when Doakes was killed & the fire at the Church. Now, All of the sudden, all these people are catching on fire..
Well, I was Wrong!

Crazy episode last night!
prjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #75
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

This is all setting up nicely for the long "wait" to see how it all comes together next year.

Check- it. Forgot I had this recording in the video folder:

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.