Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Dexter

5K views 101 replies 39 participants last post by  MedicJK 
#1 ·
#11 ·
My fiance LOVES that show. I never really have watched it ( don't watch a lot of TV really ). I showed her this trailer, I think she creamed her pants.

#20 ·
Im streaming them on Netflix right now. I dont know what it is, this show isnt pulling me in like Weeds and other shows have. It is good, but it better get amazing fast.

#21 ·
The first couple episodes of the first season are a tad slow, but it gets really good really quickly and only gets better from there. I've heard season four is awesome, but i'm waiting for it to come out on DVD.

The series is based on a book by Jeff Lindsay there are actually 4 books out now and a fifth to come out in Sept. The first book coincides with the first season of the show but from that point on the story arcs deviate. But both the books and the series are all excellent.

#24 ·
Yeah the first season starts out a little slow, but only because you actually have to get to know the characters. After the halfway point it really picks up and the season (as well as the subsequent ones) starts to develop some more complex story arcs and all of his independent side-killings take a back seat to the plot.

Season 5 could be the darkest and most intense yet...

#33 ·
Definitely one of my favorite shows on TV. I CANNOT wait for season 5 to start. I hadn't even heard of it when my boyfriend convinced me to watch it one day. We ended up staying up until 5 in the morning two nights in a row watching the first two seasons. After season two, we downloaded the torrent of season 3, as the finale of it was conveniently on the same night that we finished season 2. So we watched season 3 in another two days, and it was the same story with season 4. I was sooo shocked at the finale last season. I'm anxious to see what happens next. The trailer looked pretty crazy.

#37 ·
I missed the first 3 seasons and ended up renting the first two on DVD and then watched the 3rd online and then 4th season as it came on. A friend of mine at work asked me one day if I had seen it and suprisingly it was one of the few I had never seen. I work 12 hours at night and I actually got through the first two seasons on DVD at work over a weekend. The third I wached at home on my next two nights off. So all 3 seasons in 5 days, lol. It killed me to watch the 4th as it happened because I was so use to just playing them straight through.

Season 5 has benn a long time coming, especially after that ending!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.