depo provera side effects?? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > depo provera side effects??

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 12-27-2009, 08:27 AM   #31
perfectcircle
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: , Tennessee
Posts: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbuGrl View Post
As I stated OUR PROVIDERS (AKA DOCTORS) WILL NOT prescribe the medication if the female has been on it for 2 years already. If you notice the insert states that the patient will be switched to another form and CA testing will be done prior to continuing any more depo.This is POLICY for most doctors offices. They switch the patient to another BCP until further tests can be performed. I WAS NOT attacking someone else, I WAS attacked and I defended myself.

And as I said before, why continue to deviate from the OP question which still boils down to get a pregnancy test done?
Why continue off topic? Because the OP should be seeing a doctor. Not a internet website with a bunch of (generally) young adults and even teenagers.

And with all do respect, you have a large issue with changing the "facts" to fit your needs in a situation do you realize that? In your line of work it is imperative to dissolve that. With you doing it yet again, I realize there is no getting through to you to admit you were wrong. So carry on and enjoy, you're far enough away from me that I won't have to worry about anyone I know being convinced of wrong information on something as important as their body. Happy holidays.

perfectcircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 08:52 AM   #32
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler
 
AmbuGrl's Avatar
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 2,397
And I agree that the girl needs to see a provider as I have said in all of my previous posts.

The fact that you continue to think that I make the rules on the instructions that are given to the patients amazes me. I am given the instruction by the providers that I work for. Being that is is their medical license on the line, it is their choice. The patients are instructed on ALL of the side effects and the manufacturer recommendations. Our providers choose to stop the depo at the 2year mark bc if they dont and a patient developes the calcium defeciency years down the road, they can sue the provider for refill on the meds without testing. Now how that translates into me 'changing the facts' Im not sure. THe facts are in writing, testing has to be done at the 2 year mark for the patients safety. PERIOD.
__________________
- HM1(SW/AW)Ret USN Dec 23,1992 to Dec 31, 2012

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)



2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ


USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #33
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses
 
turtlerace's Avatar
1979 J-Series Truck 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: jonesboro, AR
Posts: 4,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbuGrl View Post
And I agree that the girl needs to see a provider as I have said in all of my previous posts.

The fact that you continue to think that I make the rules on the instructions that are given to the patients amazes me. I am given the instruction by the providers that I work for. Being that is is their medical license on the line, it is their choice. The patients are instructed on ALL of the side effects and the manufacturer recommendations. Our providers choose to stop the depo at the 2year mark bc if they dont and a patient developes the calcium defeciency years down the road, they can sue the provider for refill on the meds without testing. Now how that translates into me 'changing the facts' Im not sure. THe facts are in writing, testing has to be done at the 2 year mark for the patients safety. PERIOD.
She said period.
Wouldn't a 'period' be a perfect ending to a possible 18 year 'sentence' for the OP?
__________________
Miss Amy's sensibilities and the language filter prevent me from telling you what I really think about you.
turtlerace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 09:54 AM   #34
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler
 
AmbuGrl's Avatar
1998 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 2,397
lol, you are such a dork.
But YES it would be perfect for him.
__________________
- HM1(SW/AW)Ret USN Dec 23,1992 to Dec 31, 2012

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)



2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ


USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #35
turtlerace
Best taken in small doses
 
turtlerace's Avatar
1979 J-Series Truck 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: jonesboro, AR
Posts: 4,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbuGrl View Post
lol, you are such a dork.
But YES it would be perfect for him.
You are still lacking in the flattery department.

__________________
Miss Amy's sensibilities and the language filter prevent me from telling you what I really think about you.
turtlerace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.