Is Dennis Miller funny? - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Slenny
2007 JK Wrangler 

Is Dennis Miller funny?

I'm listening to Bill O'Reilly and he has Dennis Miller on and he tries to be funny and I don't get it. He's making references about people and it sucks. I just don't understand his comedy, what he says is not funny and even if it could have been he does'nt know how to deliver it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 06:33 PM
BeachinXJ
Resident McGeek

2000 XJ Cherokee 

He used to be. But he goes towards the more intellectual types that keep up with politics and current events. If you are listening to Bill O'reilly.... your level of intellect is already in question.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Chopped / Locked

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Daily Driver
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD - 6-speed, 4" MBRP Turbo Back Exhaust

|

Rule #1 - No talking about the weather!

|
|
|
post #3 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 06:34 PM
War Eagle
BRAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!

In other words, if you weren't so stupid you'd laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
JF without War Eagle? That's like a beach without broken glass littered about. I shudder at the thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thexonexkid View Post
I was under the assumption that you were Keith?
post #4 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Slenny
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
In other words, if you weren't so stupid you'd laugh.
You have a point.
post #5 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 06:40 PM
percent20
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I think he is hilarious. Any chance I get i watch the O'Rielly factor and always enjoy him as he adds a bit of humor to some really really crappy political situations that come around. My favorite segment though is the body language segment.
post #6 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 06:55 PM
Brandon_YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Turn off Billy-O and pop an MST3K DVD in, that is much more entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Max View Post
I think I'll keep the YJ. But can I talk you into taking the wife?
DISCLAIMER: I (usually) browse the web using
in a (text only)
. Which means I do not have image viewing support. So if you get confused by my seemingly inability to comment on your pictures, emoticons, etc; now you know why.
If you're still confused
to see how I view the forum.
post #7 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 07:27 PM
Snacks
Little buddy

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachinXJ View Post
He used to be. But he goes towards the more intellectual types that keep up with politics and current events. If you are listening to Bill O'reilly.... your level of intellect is already in question.
Good point

Nick

“I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion” Jack Kerouac
post #8 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 08:43 PM
FreemasonJeeper

1995 YJ Wrangler 

I like Dennis Miller's humor. He cracks me up. As for Bill O'Reilly, I like his show but prefer Glenn Beck on Headline News. I know you libs don't like O'Reilly but you have to give him credit where it's due, he does have the highest rated show of any other 24 hour news channel. Someone must be watching him.

post #9 of 11 Old 03-31-2008, 08:56 PM
percent20
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepublicanJeepr View Post
Glenn Beck on Headline News.

A lot of people don't get him either. Probably because he is honest all the time, heh.
post #10 of 11 Old 04-01-2008, 06:05 AM
Elwood

2016 JK Wrangler 

Dennis is flat out hilarious! Saw him live in St. Louis about 16-17 years ago. People either love his humor or hate it. I love it!

BTW, O'Reilly is disliked by many simply because he is on Fox news, that is all. He has a pretty good program in general and is not afraid of nailing the Republicans to the wall when they really need it.

A quote from my wife: "I don't even want to know how much it cost, I'm not in the mood to be that pissed off today."
post #11 of 11 Old 04-01-2008, 08:16 AM
glatt513

1994 XJ Cherokee 

When they put Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football I thought it was the stupidest move ever made by a TV network. He is an elitest, in love with himself and is a complete freaking moron IMO.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.