darkest thing that has happened to you. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > darkest thing that has happened to you.

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

What is the most crazy thing you have been trough it could be demonic or just normal people vs people. Or anything you find crazy or dark ones it gets going ill give my stories I seen some crazy things in my day.

Itstime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #2
chowner
2014 WK 

I lived in a house for 4 years and never had anything weird happen for the majority of the time I was there. I had a amassed a large quantities of items in the house over the 4 years so I was moving out over a 3 week period. I moved a moderate amount of stuff out of the house in the first week, but was gone off to my new responsibilities so I didn't return till the following weekend.

The following weekend I moved the majority of the items out of the house and only left a few small things and a air mattress for me to sleep on. I was working in the house during the day, packing up small items and cleaning. The first night I set down and started watching videos on my laptop before bed. About an hour into doing this I heard lots of banging coming from the basement. I just ignored it because I was tired and figured it was just the house creaking as it was getting colder outside. The noise only last for a couple minutes and I just went to bed.

Sometime after I went to bed I was awoken to even louder noises from the basement. I started to get up to go down to see WTF was going on. Before I got up I heard what I thought was a scream and one last loud crash. Freaked out I went downstairs to see what was going on. I got downstairs and one of the doors to the utility room had fallen off.

Till this day I have no freaking clue what happened. It's possible to get into that room from the outside, but if you were able to knock that opening out it's impossible to replace correctly from the outside and that entrance was closed with no sign of being messed with.
chowner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowner View Post
I lived in a house for 4 years and never had anything weird happen for the majority of the time I was there. I had a amassed a large quantities of items in the house over the 4 years so I was moving out over a 3 week period. I moved a moderate amount of stuff out of the house in the first week, but was gone off to my new responsibilities so I didn't return till the following weekend.

The following weekend I moved the majority of the items out of the house and only left a few small things and a air mattress for me to sleep on. I was working in the house during the day, packing up small items and cleaning. The first night I set down and started watching videos on my laptop before bed. About an hour into doing this I heard lots of banging coming from the basement. I just ignored it because I was tired and figured it was just the house creaking as it was getting colder outside. The noise only last for a couple minutes and I just went to bed.

Sometime after I went to bed I was awoken to even louder noises from the basement. I started to get up to go down to see WTF was going on. Before I got up I heard what I thought was a scream and one last loud crash. Freaked out I went downstairs to see what was going on. I got downstairs and one of the doors to the utility room had fallen off.

Till this day I have no freaking clue what happened. It's possible to get into that room from the outside, but if you were able to knock that opening out it's impossible to replace correctly from the outside and that entrance was closed with no sign of being messed with.
Thats weird that it took that many years for something to happen I would be like thank God im leaving! Did it fall off or was it broke off.
Unread 10-27-2013, 11:23 PM   #4
chowner
2014 WK 

Fell off. I don't know what you would call the door exactly. I call them pantry style doors. The open had two of them that folded in either direction. The one had seen its better days and part of it was always coming undone. However, it was the other door that had fallen off.
Unread 10-28-2013, 05:23 AM   #5
TCrow2

3 different people on 3 different occasions saw the ghost of thelady killed in my house walk by while watching tv. My mom once my dad once and their friend once. This all happened before I was born and none of them are weird or paranoid or even acknowledge supernatural. After they remodeled the house, closing the doorway she was going to, it never happened again. I still don't know Wtf to think
TCrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2013, 08:21 AM   #6
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Back when I lived in MD my buddy and I were crashing at his aunt's house for the weekend cause she was out of the country so we were house sitting it and doing yard work for her. We were downstairs hanging out and we heard what sounded like someone dropping a refrigerator on the floor then footsteps. We grabbed my buds glock and went upstairs and nothing was there, nobody was in the house. Probably the weirdest thing that's happened to me.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #7
chowner
2014 WK 

Also not paranormal but something that happened that freaks me out.

Early this summer I was down in Kentucky on the yearly camping trip that my college buddies and I do. Usually everyone shows up on Thursday and leaves Sunday. However, this year one of the guys didn't arrive to mid afternoon on Friday because of work. Feeling like he was behind on his drinking time he started hitting it pretty hard and by dusk was pretty far gone. At this point he decided to search around the area for other campers that might like to partake with him/us. Within an hour there are roughly 10 strangers in our campsites.

Whatever meeting new people while camping is always fun.

Anyways as that night progresses there is only one of the strangers left there. A middle aged man who my friend had found alone who's wife had supposedly already gone to sleep. We had a few bottles of whiskey around and the guy was adamant that he was going to have his fair share before he left. The guy who originally found the man was annoyed with him by now and got him to leave for a little bit. Anyways the guy returned maybe 30 minutes later and my friend had passed out by then. So he was bothering me now. He started talking about all the knives and guns he had etc. I thought no big deal just drumming up conversation.

By this time its roughly 1 AM and I'm feeling pretty good and knowing we'll be up fairly earlier I decided to go sleep. I get settled in and then I hear the guy again and someone say he has a gun. He had brought over a hand gun that was loaded and chambered and was trying to show it off. Luckily one of the guys in our group got the weapon and unloaded it. Up again now I convinced the guy he needs to leave and he can hangout with us tomorrow. (Which I didn't want to happen but if it got him to leave now)

The next morning I wake up and one of my friends tells me he came back and was trying convince one of my other friends to take some pills and that he may have. So I go and shake his tent to make sure he is still alive. He awakes but has no memory of pills or whether he took them or not. Granted he was pretty far gone so I'm pretty sure he just blacked out but who knows. Anyways I decided I better go ask the guy if he gave him anything or not and what it was.

So I walked over to the guys campsite and he was gone. Not like just not there, but packed up and gone and this was around 8 am.

So this guy was either just a creepier and got embarrassed and left or was a serial killer. Either way one of the creepiest encounters I've had with another human being.
Unread 10-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #8
Kraxen
1995 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/ev...xplain-451095/
Unread 10-28-2013, 11:21 AM   #9
Pierre_r
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I dont have any stories, but this thread is full of real "ghost stories"
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...es-MEGA-THREAD!!!!
Pierre_r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #10
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Well this was after my aunt was possessed ill get into that story soon but me and my dad watched this very weird movie I felt it was very demonic. I dont normally watch anything like that EVER but to spend time with him I did and he went off to bed after I was a very strong Christian at this time in my life and im trying to get back to where I was well anyway I thought to my self that stuff has no power in the name of Jesus. I said it in my mind to calm myself because I felt dark well after that the tv went fuzzy then shut off and on. The funny thing was I took it as a not so big deal I really want to get back to where I was... I have seen some amazing things I lived and breaded to please God now I feel a darkness and sadly I dont mind much I won't let anything takeover me im trying my best to get on a good path. I always felt as if darkness was after me my dad use to be in a satanic cult thing... I tell you some messed up stuff goes on in this world I dont know how deep into it he got but it brought a lot of dark in. He is out of it now.
Unread 10-29-2013, 03:49 AM   #11
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstime View Post
Well this was after my aunt was possessed ill get into that story soon but me and my dad watched this very weird movie I felt it was very demonic. I dont normally watch anything like that EVER but to spend time with him I did and he went off to bed after I was a very strong Christian at this time in my life and im trying to get back to where I was well anyway I thought to my self that stuff has no power in the name of Jesus. I said it in my mind to calm myself because I felt dark well after that the tv went fuzzy then shut off and on. The funny thing was I took it as a not so big deal I really want to get back to where I was... I have seen some amazing things I lived and breaded to please God now I feel a darkness and sadly I dont mind much I won't let anything takeover me im trying my best to get on a good path. I always felt as if darkness was after me my dad use to be in a satanic cult thing... I tell you some messed up stuff goes on in this world I dont know how deep into it he got but it brought a lot of dark in. He is out of it now.
Huh.

Interesting.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2013, 11:40 AM   #12
coonash

1969 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itstime View Post
My brain hurts after trying to read that
This is an online forum, and the written word is the primary method of communication. If you make an effort to communicate clearly, people will be willing to communicate in return. If you don't make an effort, I don't see why I should - write like an idiot, and I'm going to think you're an idiot, that's just how things work.
USN Jeep Club Number 41
coonash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-29-2013, 02:00 PM   #13
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry I was talking to my drunk friend on the phone. Trying to type and talk at the same time is difficult for me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.