Damn leaches ....... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 Old 11-16-2013, 10:38 AM
Dngrs1
Registered User
1979 CJ7 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mohave Valley,AZ
Posts: 868
Hmmm....A 47" LED TV, PS4 and Battlefield4 is a sign of success?? My suggestion? STAY OFF FACEBOOK!

I would rather have a tool I don't need, than need a tool I don't have.
Dngrs1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 22 Old 11-16-2013, 06:24 PM
jeepdaddy2000
Registered User
 
jeepdaddy2000's Avatar
1971 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Eagle Point
Posts: 7,136
VOTE REPUBLICAN
VOTE CONSERVATIVE
Get those do gooder leftist, socialist mamby pamby liberals out of office and maybe we will see some change in the welfare system......
jeepdaddy2000 is offline  
post #18 of 22 Old 11-17-2013, 08:49 PM
SunDevilJeeper
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buckeye, AZ
Posts: 3,224
I can't believe this, JF has completely lost its way. You guys have all slipped beyond repair. We got all the way to page 2 and nobody said it yet?

BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN!

1991 YJ: Daily Driver
1992 YJ: Pile of crap sitting in the garage.
SunDevilJeeper is offline  
post #19 of 22 Old 11-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Jonathanjr1
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: albuquerque
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevilJeeper View Post
I can't believe this, JF has completely lost its way. You guys have all slipped beyond repair. We got all the way to page 2 and nobody said it yet?

BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN!
I think that might back fire and he might get some insurance money. Best thing to do will sabotage a vehicle so where the insurance won't cover it like draing the oil and slitting some tires.
Jonathanjr1 is offline  
post #20 of 22 Old 11-17-2013, 09:20 PM
SunDevilJeeper
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Buckeye, AZ
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanjr1 View Post
I think that might back fire and he might get some insurance money. Best thing to do will sabotage a vehicle so where the insurance won't cover it like draing the oil and slitting some tires.
And then burn his car down, right?

1991 YJ: Daily Driver
1992 YJ: Pile of crap sitting in the garage.
SunDevilJeeper is offline  
post #21 of 22 Old 11-17-2013, 10:14 PM
91YJ4X4
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdaddy2000
VOTE REPUBLICAN
VOTE CONSERVATIVE
Get those do gooder leftist, socialist mamby pamby liberals out of office and maybe we will see some change in the welfare system......
If you think that any "conservative" or republican that has ran in recent elections would have led us down any other path you've been drinking the cool aide.

And since when was "do gooder" and insult. ( or a word for that matter)
91YJ4X4 is offline  
post #22 of 22 Old 11-18-2013, 05:15 AM
jeepdaddy2000
Registered User
 
jeepdaddy2000's Avatar
1971 CJ5 
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Eagle Point
Posts: 7,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91YJ4X4 View Post
If you think that any "conservative" or republican that has ran in recent elections would have led us down any other path you've been drinking the cool aide.

And since when was "do gooder" and insult. ( or a word for that matter)
You sir, need to check the voting records in Congress. In fact, the "conservatives" were just pushing a welfare reform bill not too long ago.
However, since the the senate and "that guy" are all socialists, those bills will not pass through.
As for do gooder.....
do-gooder
n
Informal, usually disparaging a well-intentioned person, esp a naive or impractical one
do-goodery n
do-gooding n & adj

Collins English Dictionary Complete and Unabridged HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Google is your friend
jeepdaddy2000 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome