Damn leaches ....... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Damn leaches .......

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

I am pretty pissed off right now, Well not pretty pissed off I'm Really ****ing Pissed Off ! I was just on Facebook and saw a post that my coke addict government fund leach step brother posted a pic of him leaving bestbuy with his new 47" led tv, and Ps4 with battlefield 4. What pisses me off is he is the same age as me has 2 kids and is in welfare and foodstamps. He has never worked for more then 5 months out of the year for the past 10 years he either get fired within 90 days or gets "hurt" on the job. I bust my *** for everything and can barley afford my bills and put food on the table busting my *** every day and that piece of ****ing **** is living off my ****ing taxes and can afford all those luxuries what the **** ! Next time I go east I am going to Pistol whip him and put a magazine of bullets through the tv and Ps4 that we paid for. I am also reporting his *** for fraud on Monday welfare is not ment for buying TV's or Playstations.

Unread 11-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #2
2006_Sport
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I have a half brother like that, no job, no school, got his gf pregnant and still isn't working. Saw a pic of him with bf4 the other day on fb and I called his *** out right there. Someone has to do it. Haha.

2006 Jeep Wrangler|BDS|BFGoodrich|Uniden|Upol|HiLift|Cragar| IPF|Alpine|JKS|PoisonSpyder|Truck-lite|Aussie Locker|Novak|Trail Gear|Firestik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
There are no women on the internet either. Learn that. It's a fact.
-Zach
2006_Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Instead of shooting the PS4, I'll buy it from you.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
WhiteOut is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #4
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

What comes around goes around.
I know it makes you mad that he is not working for the things he has but, really 10 years from now all those things will not work anymore.
Really even if they do who cares?
He will still be living in a rental housing, not having a pot to piss in, and having problems with kids that do not respect him.
Hey at least he has a 47" Led TV and a PS4.
Unread 11-15-2013, 10:52 PM   #5
Douglas S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSEJEEPERS View Post
I know it makes you mad that he is not working for the things he has but, really 10 years from now all those things will not work anymore.
He will still be living in a rental housing, not having a pot to piss in, and having problems with kids that do not respect him.
This.
Unread 11-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #6
Swagger_Wagon
2000 XJ Cherokee 

It all comes full circle my man. I quit becoming angry watching people get cash back on EBT grocery transactions a while ago. I have come to fully believe in Karma and I figure bilking cash out of the gov't doesn't lend it's hand to too much good Karma.
The Jeep is a manly device. And a womanly device. An American device. Its a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve. Okay, were a little crazy to have a Jeep for a daily driver. But if we go off our meds, we might wind up in a Prius
Go to Heaven for the climate, go to Hell for the company.
Swagger_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #7
TSEJEEPERS
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger_Wagon View Post
It all comes full circle my man. I quit becoming angry watching people get cash back on EBT grocery transactions a while ago. I have come to fully believe in Karma and I figure bilking cash out of the gov't doesn't lend it's hand to too much good Karma.
Yep Karma is a *****.
Unread 11-15-2013, 11:06 PM   #8
lutzke21

1994 YJ Wrangler 

They'll be turning to crime when the money is gone. And they know where you live.

'94 YJ on 35s

JULY 2013 YJOTM
lutzke21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 01:24 AM   #9
terrasmak
2007 WK 

Happens daily nationwide. I think a system reform is needed.
Unread 11-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #10
JeepComanche89
1989 MJ Comanche 

I dought the op is serious about doing all of those things, but obviously they wont accomplish anything. It sucks that it has to be you're brother, but theres nothing you can do about it. Some people cant be helped and thats all there is too it. The only thing i would concern myself about would be his children, they've done nothing wrong not to deserve a decent home life.
JeepComanche89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 09:48 AM   #11
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepComanche89
I dought the op is serious about doing all of those things, but obviously they wont accomplish anything. It sucks that it has to be you're brother, but theres nothing you can do about it. Some people cant be helped and thats all there is too it. The only thing i would concern myself about would be his children, they've done nothing wrong not to deserve a decent home life.
His kids spend 99% of their time at my fathers and stepmothers house 230 miles away. He only gets them one day a week, Their mother just ****ing parties all the time. Either way the whole situation is ****ed up. And yes I would shoot the tv and ps4, I have pistol whipped him before nothing would stop me from doing it again
Unread 11-16-2013, 09:50 AM   #12
bobjp

Well, I guess I'll be the only one to say good for you. Report him. I understand the incompetence of the system, but you do what you can do.
Unread 11-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #13
Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSEJEEPERS View Post

Each of the kids will have 5 kids and there will be 14 govt checks going to the same address.

We have a local clan of garbage that has grown so large the have several houses including some in the most expensive parts of town, all due to govt checks. The occupants vary a bit depending on who is in prison at any given time. The family accounts for a noticeable % of crime, how to spell their name on a booking sheet is usually is one of the first lessons a rookie learns.

Never underestimate the power of stupid.
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #14
irnmadn88
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Er um... Step brother?

Tell your biological parent to tell their spouse to deal with it.

Otherwise, it just might become a different sort of problem altogether. ("Your son ratted out my son...")
irnmadn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2013, 10:18 AM   #15
JeepComanche89
1989 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ

His kids spend 99% of their time at my fathers and stepmothers house 230 miles away. He only gets them one day a week, Their mother just ****ing parties all the time. Either way the whole situation is ****ed up. And yes I would shoot the tv and ps4, I have pistol whipped him before nothing would stop me from doing it again
Well im sorry but that is not going to do absolutely anything to help anyone but yourself.
JeepComanche89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.