Crazy prices for Hard half doors and Hard full doord - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Crazy prices for Hard half doors and Hard full doord

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
Hurley91

Crazy prices for Hard half doors and Hard full doors

Everyday I go and look for deals on kijiji.ca and craigslist.ca, and every time there is some idiot that thinks their doors are made of gold. All the doors on there are rusted and scratched to ****, but they still want $350 - $500 for full doors. And today I seen this ad http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/oak/pts/1570914107.html

Unread 02-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
SDGwheelin
2010 JK Wrangler 

Lmao, email him and ask if he is serious and maybe link him to some decent prices. Craigslist drives me up the wall with this kind of stuff. Jeep parts and camera gear is the worst. I think it's mostly just people who don't price check what they are selling first, but it still pisses me off. You should make another craigslist ad for abunch of free stuff to give away and use his phone number.
SDGwheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
Anonymity
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Lol. I like that idea SDG. I saw those prices when I first got my Jeep. (Like 6 months ago). I was so awe struck by the prices I promptly purchased the tuffy door anti-theft locks. $1500 is crazy...
Anonymity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #4
Martinsc
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I like the color of those half doors but that price is crazy. Ask him to take one of the zeros off the price.
Martinsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #5
_Kyle_
2008 WK 

People think this stuff is made of gold. Whenever I list stuff, I try to get a reasonable list price based on what everyone else sells them as. But I always list "best offer - show me a better price if you think i'm crazy" kinda stuff.

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
jeeper92
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I love it when people try to sell vehicles for more than their worth because they put a lot of aftermarket item. like this guy says he has 60,000 invested i just don't see it! He wants 30000 for 04 Rubi

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with $30,000 of extras

Am i missing something????
jeeper92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #7
JohnnyRoesler
1997 TJ Wrangler 

yeah it happens, i was selling my lifted tacoma with a plow for 4 k and some kid my age wanted to trade me a piece of **** 89 cherokee that was pieced together with old rusted parts and said he invested 10 k( bull**** maybe 10 dollars invested) into it and he wanted me to throw money on top of the trade, i saw his add on craigslist that night listing his cherokee for 2500 or something like that..people are stupid, they think there are idiots out there who will fall for their b/s lies
JohnnyRoesler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.