Crazy child scares me!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Crazy child scares me!!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 03-12-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
yjJeff
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Crazy child scares me!!!!

So I'm in my friends car, sitting in the back seat. His little brother is 5 and he's reading a book. Just messing with him, I say, "What are you doing, you can't read that?" And he says "Yes I can." I ask him to read it aloud and he does. I'm impressed and say so, and he says, and I quote here.... "You wanna know how I read so good?... The angel on my shoulder taught me how to read. I have an angel on this shoulder and a demon on the other one. One teaches me how to read and the other one teaches me how to speak, that's why I'm always reading good stuff like the bible, but I'm always saying bad things and setting stuff on fire." ....I am not joking!!!!!!!!

yjJeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
MSH5337
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Ummm..........That's kinda creepy!

1989 Wagoneer Limited. 4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgyesihavethos View Post
OBAMA. One Bad @ss Mistake America :)
MSH5337 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #3
yjJeff
1991 YJ Wrangler 

That's what I thought. But he really is crazy. He calls 911 and screams that he's being killed to get the cops over. He burned down a huge tree in a neighborhood. Shot like 200 paintballs at the nextdoor neighbors car. Sot a duck in the road with a crossbow, says he wants to grow up and beat up black people. Really crazy, he's not taught stuff like that either, his parents and family are really good friendly people. And he's only 5!!!!!
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #4
rockaustin
2005 WK 

WTF! Insane!
rockaustin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #5
yjJeff
1991 YJ Wrangler 

It kind of actually makes me believe in evil... like that movie "the good son" **** it... I'm still gonna buy the little tyke a rifle for his birthday..... jk
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #6
Totenkopf
2009 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff91yj80 View Post
That's what I thought. But he really is crazy. He calls 911 and screams that he's being killed to get the cops over. He burned down a huge tree in a neighborhood. Shot like 200 paintballs at the nextdoor neighbors car. Sot a duck in the road with a crossbow, says he wants to grow up and beat up black people. Really crazy, he's not taught stuff like that either, his parents and family are really good friendly people. And he's only 5!!!!!
I call BS. Who would give a crazy 5 year old a crossbow? Who would give a normal 5 year old a crossbow unsupervised?
Totenkopf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
yjJeff
1991 YJ Wrangler 

They have 8 children, 4 boys, 4 girls. they're all different ages, so bows and arrows, crossbows, paintball guns, bb guns all get left around and are easy to access
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #8
DannyDuvall
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I think I would make sure I didn't piss him off. You might end up on his kill list when he gets older
DannyDuvall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #9
yjJeff
1991 YJ Wrangler 

and NO she's not the octomom!
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #10
AlTheKillerr

i was leaving my dads lot one night after working on it (~4 acres) and out of the trees this little girl (~5-6) come running infront of me and just stops dead in my head lights. i hit the brakes and she just sits and stares at me. it freaked me out so i took off in reverse and took the river to the other side of the lot and drove home. scared the piss outta me
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #11
Totenkopf
2009 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimKuback View Post
i was leaving my dads lot one night after working on it (~4 acres) and out of the trees this little girl (~5-6) come running infront of me and just stops dead in my head lights. i hit the brakes and she just sits and stares at me. it freaked me out so i took off in reverse and took the river to the other side of the lot and drove home. scared the piss outta me
Sounds like a demon...should have taken it out.
Totenkopf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:19 PM   #12
AlTheKillerr

yeah i know. figured it must have been a neighbor kid or something but still. it was late and there was no reason why a child her age should be running around in the woods that late
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:19 PM   #13
yjJeff
1991 YJ Wrangler 

demon child
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #14
bigbike
1995 XJ Cherokee 

That crazy stuff, I would of hit the girl, or gotten out and talked to her. Was it on your Dads property?
bigbike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:40 PM   #15
AlTheKillerr

yeah it was on his property but its in a neighborhood. most lots are 1-1.5 half acres but we bought two "large" lots. we got the second one dirt cheap because the lot can never be built on because of a flood plain and on the other side is rock cliff. no one wanted so my dad said **** it lets get it cheap and have more river front

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.