Connecticut school shooting - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Connecticut school shooting

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 12-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #46
KG7IL
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I am angered by the senseless killing.
Parents will not have their children tonight.
Families will miss members This cannot be undone.

I am angered that mass murders continue in 'gun free' zones.
I am appalled that business, schools, governments thinks that declaring gun free zones helps.

Gun Free zones become the favorite areas for cowardly murderers.
They know that no one has the ability to fight back.

KG7IL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #47
w1pf
Who, me?

2007 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestyle713 View Post
I beg to differ. If you walked into the grocery store and saw 10 people packing, I bet you would think twice before trying to start a gun fight.
Bull****.

statistically, 2 of them are likely to be nutjobs. I'd never shop there again. So while the store might not have any robberies, it might also not have any customers.

And guess what? Whackjobs like this guy in newtown probably wouldn't care, or even notice..

Just MHO, of course.
Red WK #19, Hemi #68.. I think..
Durango Owners Club DOTY 2011
-------
"Must have been that yesterday was the day that I was born"
w1pf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #48
Jones
Consider the following...

MOD NOTE: Normally, gun control talks aren't allowed in GD and reserved for PRC only. In light of this situation I'll allow it unless it gets out of hand. Please keep this thread as civil as possible and try to focus more on the victims and their families.

I was sick to my stomach earlier today when I first learned about this tragedy. It's going to take a long time, if ever, for people to comprehend what happened today. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victim's families because it's the hardest for them right now. I hope that they can keep some sort of privacy from the media as well.
Unread 12-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #49
ArrizX
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones View Post
MOD NOTE: Normally, gun control talks aren't allowed in GD and reserved for PRC only. In light of this situation I'll allow it unless it gets out of hand. Please keep this thread as civil as possible and try to focus more on the victims and their families.

I was sick to my stomache earlier today when I first learned about this tragedy. It's going to take a long time, if ever, for people to comprehend what happened today. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victim's families because it's the hardest for them right now. I hope that they can keep some sort of privacy from the media as well.

I digress; I don't think this can be comprehended. I understand what happened. I can't even begin to understand the gravity of it though.
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #50
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Shooter was Adam Lanza (sp?), with his brothers identification on him. His brother was tracked down in NJ and said Adam had mental health issues, so theres your problem right there.
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #51
E1wood5150
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jones View Post

I was sick to my stomach earlier today when I first learned about this tragedy. It's going to take a long time, if ever, for people to comprehend what happened today. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victim's families because it's the hardest for them right now. I hope that they can keep some sort of privacy from the media as well.
This is exactly my point. Gun control is another issue, and at this time, the victims, their families, their classmates and the community deserve our prayers and support.

We can talk about gun control in another forum.
MORE TO COME!
E1wood5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #52
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

I have a few things I have bin thinking about all day on this topic:
1) If there was some one armed in the entrance to the school (which seems to be the office) this situation would of ended there
2) The reporters should have NEVER interviewed any of them children, and they should be fired for doing so
3) Everyone of them kids in that school are ****ed for life
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #53
JoeCitizen
2012 JK Wrangler 

People keep saying we should be praying instead of talking how to prevent this in the future. Guess what, I can do both.

As far as gun control here's a thought. Show me a real plan to 100% disarm the bad guys first and I will consider laying down my guns. Every plan I hear from politicians disarm the law abiding and not the criminals. Tell me how that makes sense.
JoeCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #54
FireRescue81
1999 WJ 

We don't need gun control, we need people control.

These ****ing lunatics shouldn't even be aloud to live a normal life..

It's all good this guy is ****ing crazy, Have fun in the real world with normal people, These people are PRONE to doing sick **** like this. Something CAN be done about it to prevent this from happening.

Some sicko taking poor innocent lives and ruining people's holidays, If this doesn't spark some type of change i don't know what will..I don't get why we don't do away with these people, Literally just kill them.

I know it's harsh, but i've seen a lot in the fire service and this **** makes me sick.
[QUOTE=greenmachine99;14020453]She can't think ahead. She's 16, and has a vagina. She's not wired to make rational decisions. Don't egg her car, that's stooping to her immature level. Just pound out her BFF. Seriously. Hell get your BFF and Eiffel tower the **** out of her BFF. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RedTeej;14292038]dude, it's been 5 days, pull back on the throttle.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=elcorvino;14325675]

I worked the front door of a gay club for a year and a half and never got so drunk I accidentally sucked a dick. LoL[/QUOTE]
FireRescue81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #55
laybackman
Bikini Bridge Inspector

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Gun controls are not fool proof. No laws are. Only self control is.

Apparently school security protocols don't work when not followed as they are designed.

How did this idiot get into that locked school with his mother's guns?

The lawyers are licking their chops already....

Getting older, I have developed some special skills. I have the ability to cough, sneeze, fart and pee at the same time.

"If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making them."
David C. Wilker Jr. USAF (RET)
laybackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 07:18 PM   #56
muddr1
1999 TJ Wrangler 

The thing is he went to his mothers home, shot her, then went to the school, really. WTF...
Thomas Edison Keep Calm,Chive On
muddr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #57
jeepyj13
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
One can only hope there is a special place in Hell for this guy.....
I don't think even hell will accept someone like that.
Unread 12-15-2012, 07:29 PM   #58
laybackman
Bikini Bridge Inspector

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepyj13 View Post
I don't think even hell will accept someone like that.
I think hell is here...so is heaven.

Getting older, I have developed some special skills. I have the ability to cough, sneeze, fart and pee at the same time.

"If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making them."
David C. Wilker Jr. USAF (RET)
laybackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #59
nwiTJdave

http://www.armywtfmoments.com/leaked...ct-information

Christmas just came early.

This is for fighting, this is for fun.
nwiTJdave is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #60
Freestyle713
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddr1 View Post
The thing is he went to his mothers home, shot her, then went to the school, really. WTF...
Dont forget, he lived there too.
[B]94 Grand Cherokee 5.2[/B] [SIZE="1"]33in. Federal Couragia M/T's on Procomp Steelies, np231 swap, IRO Hack n Tap SYE, Carolina Driveshaft, 4.5 in. lift, RE front upper/rear lower ca's, RC front lowers, Ironman rear uppers, IRO 4.5 coils in rear, 3.5 and 2" bb (no isolators) in front, Bilstein 5100's, Clayton/JKS adj. track bars, KOR rad support and SS, Magnaflow/Flowmaster exhaust, clear corners, custom light bar w/ Hella 500's[/SIZE]

[CENTER][COLOR="Yellow"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/groups/zombie-outbreak-response-vehicles/"][COLOR="Yellow"]Zombie Outbreak Response Team[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[QUOTE=elcorvino;14544406]Yea... It's kind of like the fat chick who lives around the corner. You aren't trying to get caught with her, but you know she'd be a good time.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ScottD16;14460352]I had a dream my entire family was attacked by a giant polar bear. The crazy part was he attacked us with a giant spoon. Best dream ever.[/QUOTE]
Freestyle713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.