Commenting on Amazon Comments... - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > General Discussion > Commenting on Amazon Comments...

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 08-30-2013, 06:47 AM   #16
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

So it's OK for people to be an ***hole, but it's not OK for me to tell them they are being an ***hole. Here is a response from Amazon. Ha!

Hello,

Your recent Customer Reviews were spiteful. In order to help our customers make informed choices, we encourage them to review the product and information related to it. However, Customer Reviews that violate our guidelines or Conditions of Use will be removed.

Review:
The previous posters are all idiots. Obviously this isn't going to be genuine for twenty bucks. I find it comedy people thought it was real.

Before submitting your next review, please refer to our Customer Review Guidelines (http://www.amazon.com/review-guidelines/) and Conditions of Use (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...?ie=UTF8&nodeI...).

Failure to comply with our policies may result in the removal of your reviewing privileges.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter. We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you.
Amazon.com

vindicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 07:32 AM   #17
firefighter315
I got a brain sneeze....

1994 YJ Wrangler 

That's hilarious! Vin, you can't go around damaging people's psyche! We're supposed to take the morons of the world by the hand and help them move on to their next idiotic episode. If nothing else, at least there is the opportunity for a little entertainment when they do the next stupid thing.

I stand by the position that the introduction of consumer warnings for dangers that are blatantly obvious has allowed for the proliferation of the stupid. In the old days, Natural Order took care of the dip**** that thought it would be a good idea to pick up his push mower and use it to trim his shrubs. Now all he has to do is read at a second grade level to be alerted to the potential danger involved.
Unread 08-30-2013, 07:56 AM   #18
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter315 View Post
That's hilarious! Vin, you can't go around damaging people's psyche! We're supposed to take the morons of the world by the hand and help them move on to their next idiotic episode. If nothing else, at least there is the opportunity for a little entertainment when they do the next stupid thing.

I stand by the position that the introduction of consumer warnings for dangers that are blatantly obvious has allowed for the proliferation of the stupid. In the old days, Natural Order took care of the dip**** that thought it would be a good idea to pick up his push mower and use it to trim his shrubs. Now all he has to do is read at a second grade level to be alerted to the potential danger involved.
Caution. Contents may be hot. We need to bring back the Darwin Awards and make them public record.

John and Ken on KFI AM 640 called it "thinning the heard." Epic.
vindicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 08:00 AM   #19
firefighter315
I got a brain sneeze....

1994 YJ Wrangler 

That was an actual warning I read when I was a kid working at Wal-Mart putting together lawn mowers BTW. I remember telling the old guy working with me, "if that warning is in there, that means someone actually did it at some point...."
Unread 08-30-2013, 08:05 AM   #20
zenman
2013 JK Wrangler 

I never comment on Amazon and I refuse to do so here also.

Old Jeep: 2012 JK Sahara Dozer
zenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 09:58 AM   #21
vadslram
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I like the ones about the three wolf shirts and the uranium ore

Quote:
I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty.
Quote:
I had a two-wolf shirt for a while and I didn't think life could get any better. I was wrong. Life got 50% better, no lie.
vadslram is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.